British Speedway Forum

Redcar V Peterborough

Presumably you mean Richie Worrall? He usually goes well, good job Kus isn't still at Redcar or you'd struggle to get him out of the lavatory with Richie riding.

Posts like this do my head in, who cares about the spelling, you know who they mean, so why feel the need to bring that up?

• Like 1

Posts like this do my head in, who cares about the spelling, you know who they mean, so why feel the need to bring that up?

Very slap dash. As a pedant, I care about spelling although not so much with names. As you say, people generally know who's being discussed.

• Like 1

Some of us have standards.

as to how high those standards are , remains a mystere !

as it has been pointed out wid the spelling od names , we all know who they are . (riders) .

although the gating tart remains a funny one , so many wid that tag .

nooffencetoanyposters !

Edited by jenga

Yes, there are various places to park your chair with a small stand on the second bend, and we have a main stand on the 4th bend, next to the pit exit, hope you enjoy your time here on Teesside

The main stand is fully seated but a few steps. The small stand on second bend has wheelchair ramp as does the balcony in front of the bar

Been no further rain here - quite warm in fact now. Latest forecast I have seen is for heavy showers between 4 and 5 then nothing after that.

Much more optimistic of seeing some speedway now compared to earlier.