British Speedway Forum

Polish Ind Championship Final Sunday 2nd July Live On Tv

Hardly fair, there are some good Polish posters on here, Pawel is brilliant for translating bits of commentary. Truth is there is only one Polish poster who thinks he's clever in winding us all up, sometimes he succeeds and that's why it keeps coming back.

I'm guilty of responding to it in the past but soon realised I was feeding it and haven't bothered since.

Anyway, just saying there are plenty of decent Poles here. :t:

Yes, you're right. This character is just the total opposite of what I love about speedway, representing conflict and hatred. It's too much like football. The only times in 46 years of following the sport where I've really despaired of fellow 'supporters' has been in this forum. It's awful that you have fight past them to get to the interesting discussions and the odd fact.

Edited by Rob McCaffery

Leave then. Bye!

Not going to happen.The amount of time i have been here and the number of idiots i have seen come and go and have even had threats from former announcers etc.Water off a ducks back to me.More chance of Zielona Gora belonging to Germany again than me going :rofl:

Sorry for you but you cant pick in family you are born in.

You are just bitter because Poland has only two world champions in the whole of speedway history and how many came from Zielona Gora? :rofl:

You have abandoned Poland years ago (most likely due to poor education and struggle to live on the poor man's money). It is no longer your country, tyfusie.

You have abandoned Poland years ago (most likely due to poor education and struggle to live on the poor man's money). It is no longer your country, tyfusie.

You're wrong again...check Poznan University graduates list...it is you who abandoned your own country to wash someone else dishes...EOT

Anyway the IMP organisers shopuld reconsider Gorzów being hosts of such important to Polish and World speedway events. Gorzów is ALWAYS ONE PATH. Just like the British tracks!

Just like '80% of British tracks....' some have multiple lines, but the BSPA never shown them sadly.

Very poor and dull meeting with hardly any passing. Couple of points. No way should Zmarzlik have been allowed in the reruns. He was clearly at fault crashing into Kolodziej.

The other being Wozniak who showed guts and determination to win the meeting under intense pressure. Well done to him.

As for the racing it was on a par with Kings Lynn the day before.