British Speedway Forum

Polish Ind Championship Final Sunday 2nd July Live On Tv

Meeting is from Gorzow start time 6pm UK time- live on N sport programme starts at 5.30pm UK time

Lista startowa finału IMP:
1. Maciej Janowski (Betard Sparta Wrocław)
2. Adrian Miedziński (Get Well Toruń)
3. Mateusz Szczepaniak (Arge Speedway Wanda Kraków)
4. Jarosław Hampel (Ekantor.pl Falubaz Zielona Góra)
5. Krystian Pieszczek (MRGARDEN GKM Grudziądz)
6. Janusz Kołodziej (Fogo Unia Leszno)
7. Krzysztof Buczkowski (MRGARDEN GKM Grudziądz)
8. Tobiasz Musielak (KS ROW Rybnik)
9. Grzegorz Zengota (Fogo Unia Leszno)
10. Patryk Dudek (Ekantor.pl Falubaz Zielona Góra)
11. Bartosz Zmarzlik (Cash Broker Stal Gorzów)
12. Szymon Woźniak (Betard Sparta Wrocław)
13. Dawid Lampart (Stal Rzeszów)
14. Piotr Pawlicki (Fogo Unia Leszno)
15. Przemysław Pawlicki (Cash Broker Stal Gorzów)
16. Daniel Jeleniewski (Speed Car Motor Lublin)
Rezerwowi:
Kacper Gomólski (Zdunek Wybrzeże Gdańsk)
Norbert Kościuch (Euro Finannce Polonia Piła)

Presumbably miedzinski will be replaced by Gomolski

Think you could call that a deluge !!!- did you enjoy Sunday ?

Always good to get to a meeting with a good crowd and a bit of atmosphere... such a change from what we have over here.

I'd have enjoyed it more if the great PePe had a better night...Still, as a long time fan of his, seeing a great win from the back and later a stupid fall is quite a common experience :)

My next trip to a Polish match probably won't have such an impressive atmosphere...I'll be at the Bydgoszcz Pila match in a couple of weeks! :)

Edited by HenryW

Always good to get to a meeting with a good crowd and a bit of atmosphere... such a change from what we have over here.

I'd have enjoyed it more if the great PePe had a better night...Still, as a long time fan of his, seeing a great win from the back and later a stupid fall is quite a common experience :)

My next trip to a Polish match probably won't have such an impressive atmosphere...I'll be at the Bydgoszcz Pila match in a couple of weeks! :)

2 things about Bydgoszcz v Pila

1 Cook is at Newcastle that day

2 we will be watching as well as it`s on Polsat sport

The city of Gorzow has been left reeling from a big fire yesterday that did considerable damage to the 18th century gothic Cathederal. Latest info is that the meeting goes ahead. N sport programme starts at 5.30pm UK time.

13th century Cathedral

If you are typical I'm very happily ignorant on that subject

Judging by that low-life I suspect ignorance and Polish fans go together. Still, he's managed one achievement, to make more people despise his team than Shovlar...

Good job the fire didn't hit Zielona Gora, they'd have had trouble finding the 10 zlotys to rebuild it.

(Well, I'm sure it's a new joke in Poland :wink: )

Edited by Rob McCaffery

Judging by that low-life I suspect ignorance and Polish fans go together. Still, he's managed one achievement, to make more people despise his team than Shovlar...

Good job the fire didn't hit Zielona Gora, they'd have had trouble finding the 10 zlotys to rebuild it.

(Well, I'm sure it's a new joke in Poland :wink: )

Hardly fair, there are some good Polish posters on here, Pawel is brilliant for translating bits of commentary. Truth is there is only one Polish poster who thinks he's clever in winding us all up, sometimes he succeeds and that's why it keeps coming back.

I'm guilty of responding to it in the past but soon realised I was feeding it and haven't bothered since.

Anyway, just saying there are plenty of decent Poles here. :t:

Finally got on my favourite stream http://aliez.me/live/gloo8765/http://aliez.me/live/gloo8765/

Hardly fair, there are some good Polish posters on here, Pawel is brilliant for translating bits of commentary. Truth is there is only one Polish poster who thinks he's clever in winding us all up, sometimes he succeeds and that's why it keeps coming back.

I'm guilty of responding to it in the past but soon realised I was feeding it and haven't bothered since.

Anyway, just saying there are plenty of decent Poles here. :t:

Agree-Roman as well

Edited by racers and royals