British Speedway Forum

Poole V Belle Vue Bt Sports 26/6/17

Oh Yes it Is! £9.99p and only £5 for concessions. Kids go Free. At last the BSPA see sense ( or was it BT? ) There should be no excuse for other than a well filled stadium tonight.

Lets hope for a great meeting and a big crowd.It's horrible looking at empty stadiums on TV.

Hope I'm wrong fancy 48-42 Pirates win. Think Poole superiority at reserve will see them through, this time...

At the rate young Dan Bewley is progressing it won't be long before the double figures scores come. Haven't been as excited watching a young British racer since Kenny Carter. The kid is class.

• Like 2

Is anyone going to Poole tonight able to get us some programmes and post them up for us please. Will of course pay for postage etc, send me a PM if possible.

Ive tried PM, but you cant accept any more messages.

If help still required, please let me know.

Happy to help.

Season ticket holders get no discount in the price of a season ticket? Why buy one?

Because the £7 you miss out on tonight you more than make up on during the season.

Instead of looking as £7 lost, look at it £7 saved for all your mates you're bring along.

• Like 1

Season ticket holders get no discount in the price of a season ticket? Why buy one?

Good question woz01...

Season tickets only really work if you attend every league meeting and like to guarantee "your spot" every week, then there is I think a cost saving of one meeting (correct me if I'm wrong).

Apart from the 10% track shop discount there are no concessions, parking (I know its run by the council or whatever) free programme... nothing.

And of course televised meeting like this, or the discount offered following "Darcygate" just add insult to the injury.

There rant over, feel better now....

Good question woz01...

Season tickets only really work if you attend every league meeting and like to guarantee "your spot" every week, then there is I think a cost saving of one meeting (correct me if I'm wrong).

Apart from the 10% track shop discount there are no concessions, parking (I know its run by the council or whatever) free programme... nothing.

And of course televised meeting like this, or the discount offered following "Darcygate" just add insult to the injury.

I've never had a season ticket at Swindon as I always miss 2/3 meetings due to holidays. However, season ticket prices at Swindon cover a programme as well as free admittance to Sprocket meetings. Have a word in Matt's ear & let him know others do.

Good question woz01...

Plenty of gaps in the fixture list to arrange holidays so no excuse to miss any meetings!! :wink: But hey if the season ticket doesn't work for you then so be it!! :nono:

What 'known form' is that then with Klindt carrying a badly injured and heavily strapped knee as well as riding in the main body of the team for the first time this season??

Klindt is far better than both Tungate and Smith at Poole with or without a bad knee.

The fact he is in the team is irrelevant its who is in the race.........of course he will get harder races in the 1-5 but heat 14 (if as per programme) isnt one of them

Klindt is far better than both Tungate and Smith at Poole with or without a bad knee.

The fact he is in the team is irrelevant its who is in the race.........of course he will get harder races in the 1-5 but heat 14 (if as per programme) isnt one of them

I don't think Smith will get heat 14, likely to be a reserve swap with Bewley

• Like 1

The most important rider tonight for Poole has to be Paul Starke, bound to get at least 6 maybe 7 if Klindt comeback backfires. I hope Klindt performs as we know he can but coming back after a lay off is always tricky especially when your riding with the injury. If Klindt withdraws after a couple of rides we are in trouble and will most likely lose.

I don't think Smith will get heat 14, likely to be a reserve swap with Bewley

Bewley could be the key for Belle Vue, a rider improving all the time, a great future awaits for him.

Klindt walking track no way is he race fit. One ride then pull out? Double r/r?

Hope he can get around.

Look at Doyle saturday. He will be fine