British Speedway Forum

Poole V Belle Vue Bt Sports 26/6/17

With the reduced admission prices including kids free, a big (ger) crowd is expected. All newcomers and many regulars should be prepared for the long queues while pockets and bags are emptied and searched!!

Out of interest are all speedway stadiums doing searches or is it just at Poole?

Poole scrapped home in the cup with Holder and Kerr getting 3 between them and Hans getting his worst home score as well. Tungate is awful at Poole as his last 3 scores show of 4,3 and 1. Poole by 10 if Klindt rides , by 6 if he doesn't

All bt matches will be that price entry.

It was a deal agreed with BT to make stadiums look full.

Apparently BT originally wanted tv meetings to be free entry

A bit like BV for the British final on Monday then. Half the main grandstand was empty and many spaces on the back straight.

A bit like BV for the British final on Monday then. Half the main grandstand was empty and many spaces on the back straight.

About 2200 there. A good crowd for Monday night

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can the Pirates management present the riders with a decent track on which to perform.

Does anyone know if arrangements have been already made sort out the track?

Good track = good racing = happy punters trackside & those watching the tele.

Well give Matt an Giles a ring on Monday. An awful lot of work went into that track yesterday.

About 2200 there. A good crowd for Monday night

We get more or less that every week. ;)

• Like 1

Do we? Thought the crowds have been low most of the season?

As a rule yes..

Grandstand was 3 quarters full as was back straight , it was decent turnout for Monday

As Tatum and Pearson remarked a few times

Grandstand was 3 quarters full as was back straight , it was decent turnout for Monday

As Tatum and Pearson remarked a few times

Oh yeh i forgot, dear old pearson lapping your place up.. It should have been full for a british final on a nice night. Your making excuses..

Edited by Starman2006

Well give Matt an Giles a ring on Monday. An awful lot of work went into that track yesterday.

Poole get 2,200 every week ?

Oh yeh i forgot, dear old pearson lapping your place up.. It should have been full for a british final on a nice night. Your making excuses..

Go away , please

• Like 1

A crowd of over 2000 on a Monday night for a meeting that was live on tv was much better than I expected. As for league matches I doubt we have had a crowd of less than 1200 and usually more than that.

Recent reports from Poole fans on here are that sadly crowds are significantly down.

• Like 1

😂😂😂 must have double vision mate, making yourself sound very bitter. Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 1

A crowd of over 2000 on a Monday night for a meeting that was live on tv was much better than I expected. As for league matches I doubt we have had a crowd of less than 1200 and usually more than that.

Of course they are...

must have double vision mate

No, had me eyes tested today, perfectly ok.. ;)