British Speedway Forum

Poole V Belle Vue Bt Sports 26/6/17

Fricke never seems to be that hot at Wimborne Road, Kenny i would expect to reproduce that form. With the contributions from reserve and my doubts about Tungate cant see us getting a win tomorrow.

Edited by bellevueace

Can anyone tell me of a decent B&B, pub or hotel I could stay on Monday night. Don't fancy the drive back to London after the match but not familiar with the area.

Thanks folks

Loads of B&Bs in wimborne road, or several holiday inns and premier inns within walking distance.

I've stayed in one in Wimborne road which was ok, very convenient for the speedway. Pity it was rained off. Il try and find out which one it was

Think it was Arndale Court but there was a few in Wimborne Road

Just checked on website Arndale Court 62-66 Wimborne Road and it states permanently closed, but there seems to be plenty of alternative options.

Edited by A ORLOV

Can anyone tell me of a decent B&B, pub or hotel I could stay on Monday night. Don't fancy the drive back to London after the match but not familiar with the area.

Thanks folks

Holes Bay Premier Inn isn't too far away from the track

• Like 1

Holes Bay Premier Inn isn't too far away from the track

Plenty mate, options everywhere in poole.

Zengota is out I've heard tonight. R/r with everyone but kurtz able to have a ride.

Makes Poole stronger

He did have quite a nasty spill in heat 14. Pepe rode into him and they came off with Zengotas hand going into Pepes back wheel. He rode in the rerun but was well tailed off for the point.

Hopefully KK is back for our next meeting.

He did have quite a nasty spill in heat 14. Pepe rode into him and they came off with Zengotas hand going into Pepes back wheel. He rode in the rerun but was well tailed off for the point.

Hopefully KK is back for our next meeting.

Straight away I knew he wouldn't ride. Surprised he came out for rerun

Zengota is out I've heard tonight. R/r with everyone but kurtz able to have a ride.

Makes Poole stronger

it does make Poole even stronger tonight. Tungate is worse than Sedgman at Poole and the signing of Starke at reserve will be a massive help. Fricke isn't good at Poole so I'm going for at least a 10 point win for the home side