British Speedway Forum

Bandits V Redcar 24/06/17@7pm

Seen enough going home now Joe Jacobs been better with R/R shocking watch the crowd disappear

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz I am just so pleased me and Mrs decided to stay at home and not waste our £30. And like you say the crowd will just disapear, just whipping boys of the League ..

Good win for the Bears but not much fun being a Bandits fan this season. If it's not one problem or injury,it's another.

Not much fun?! You're being kind... It's currently no fun :sad: I feel for our promotion.... One thing after another... :sad:

First of I'd lik to wish Jye all th best after a very nasty looking accident. Secondly well done to The Bears great team performance solid scoring all the way down ,. Thirdly a big thanks to Josh for all his efforts tonight ,felt for Alfie Bowtell in ht 14 he had a definite point only to be let down by his bike . Really disappointed with Danny tonight especially ht 12 where I thought he was embarrassing, the usual 100% from Kev & David unfortunately you can't win with two man teams

First of I'd lik to wish Jye all th best after a very nasty looking accident. Secondly well done to The Bears great team performance solid scoring all the way down ,. Thirdly a big thanks to Josh for all his efforts tonight ,felt for Alfie Bowtell in ht 14 he had a definite point only to be let down by his bike . Really disappointed with Danny tonight especially ht 12 where I thought he was embarrassing, the usual 100% from Kev & David unfortunately you can't win with two man teams

4 reserves in a team won't win matches unfortunately that's just reality

If jye is out long term what about matty wethers coming in ?

Marek Cieslak, isn't he an ex rider, Staechmann as well, Skornicki and Dobrucki managing in Poland I believe, Simon Stead and Ritchie Hawkins doing fine early on in their managerial careers, after all Mark Lemon just won the league last year, Havelock individually isn't great but to say ex riders very rarely make good managers is rubbish

• Like 3

Got to feel for Berwick and I hope I'm right in saying this but give the promotion a level playing field of a year and it should come good.

Side note: big rumour is JPB wants to throw his toys out at Berwick too!!?? Best of luck with that one.

Couldn't be bothered to go tonight and pleased I didn't. Doesn't appeal to me what so ever to watch a team that has 4 reserves. I understand injuries haven't helped,but for me signing Jacobs was the final straw and I am unsure if I will bother attending another match at Berwick this season. Will go to Scunthorpe tomorrow since its a track that I enjoy visiting, but after tomorrow that's it. Enough is enough and in 15 years of watching Berwick I have never had so little enthusiasm as I currently am at the moment.

On a plus side, at least football season starts in 6 weeks and tonight's Indian meal was excellent :)

Remember Bears were rubbish for at least two seasons and we had to put up with that,keep the faith and remember what comes round comes round

We've had 2 decent seasons in the last 12 years. Can hardly keep the faith anymore.
  • Like 2

4 reserves in a team won't win matches unfortunately that's just reality

If jye is out long term what about matty wethers coming in ?

I was speaking with some other fans after last night's meeting and they were saying we are over the average.

When Berwick put in temp cover for Lewis we couldn't put someone with a higher average in.

The same with Lee being injured.

If we were half a point under the limit there are possible riders of near equal ability for temp cover.

Surely that is a control board flaw (you are bottom of the league and 31 points behind the leaders but you are to strong). :drink:

If Jye is injured I would think Matty's average is to high also.

• Like 1

ok mate we get your drift you not happy but you got a track and a team a lot of us don't. Too many fair weather fans in speedway. Go and read David Howe Facebook page he put on overnight. No one can force you to go but don't give up on your club or you won't have one

What did Howe say?