British Speedway Forum

Bandits V Redcar 24/06/17@7pm

Another tough meeting in prospect as the Bears will be looking to repeat their emphatic win of a month ago. On the team front Bridger could well be missing again, due to his back injury whilst still no word on the fitness of Lee Payne. Redcar have doubts over the fitness of Garrity so could well be using a guest.

At least he is a brit being given a chance for once.

Very impressed with him at Berwick Saturday. Had look at his website and looks like the lad invested in lot new equipment pre season. I saw him in Craven Memorial at BV early doors and he rode well beating lot top guys. Nice to see young Brit getting chance and looks like RR didnt work so who knows

Matej Kus perhaps, dont need a reserve

Had look at Berwick averages and no way Kus could fit in for Bridger.

Very impressed with him at Berwick Saturday. Had look at his website and looks like the lad invested in lot new equipment pre season. I saw him in Craven Memorial at BV early doors and he rode well beating lot top guys. Nice to see young Brit getting chance and looks like RR didnt work so who knows

Season is over in most aspects so doesn't really matter .R/R works at home IMO but fans would rather see 7 riders in team.

Had look at Berwick averages and no way Kus could fit in for Bridger.

I was being sarcastic , Mattey on a Matej no comparison

Firstly I would like to wish Lewis Bridger a speedy recovery, he will be a big miss as IMO the signing of Jacobs is a mistake as it now puts added pressure on Morris, Howe and Doolan to keep coming with the points, have a poor night and Berwick are in trouble. Had Jacobs started at reserve then fair enough but not in the main team, I can see another Liam Carr scenario where we have a reserve rider in the main team.

• Like 3

Firstly I would like to wish Lewis Bridger a speedy recovery, he will be a big miss as IMO the signing of Jacobs is a mistake as it now puts added pressure on Morris, Howe and Doolan to keep coming with the points, have a poor night and Berwick are in trouble. Had Jacobs started at reserve then fair enough but not in the main team, I can see another Liam Carr scenario where we have a reserve rider in the main team.

He's certainly not a reserve in this standard of league, capable no.2 imo

We have been in trouble all season nothing new.Jacobs is a better rider than Carr IMO ,we probably can't do much more if Bridger intends to come back when fit.Averages are killing the sport even if we could afford decent replacements again only my opinion.

Even if Berwick were looking abroad to replace Bridger short term I would imagine they were up against it. A weekend track can never win in trying to rempt riders who ride abroad and have already got fixed bookings. One rider who would have fitted was Busk Jakobsen but sure he committed in Poland these days and don't Berwick have few Sunday's coming up