7. Greaves

1. Nilsson

2. Riss

3. R/R Garrity

4. Bjerre

5. King

6. Bates

7. Perks (guest)

Peter Adams is 'hopeful' that Lindgren will ride. That sounds to me that he has a got a guest standing by. In that case I imagine it would be regular guest Scott Nicholls. Might as well officially name him as number 8 ! Last time the Lions nearly won, so I don't think there will be any complacency this time around. Nilsson rode that best I had seen him at Monmore for a while. However, our side had Skornicki and Clegg in it, and with Schlein and Riss in the side we look a lot better. So I expect 3 points to keep the ball rolling.

Jason Garrity missing is a big loss to Leicester. He rides Wolverhampton as well as anyone.

Not quite as potent as in recent seasons when he had free run in reserve.

Scored 9 on his only visit in 2016.

6 earlier in the year in the Coventry select match.

Leicester showed plenty of promise in the A fixture and probably should have won but have looked poor since. Although a decent win on Saturday will have helped raise spirits.

I'd be surprised if they take it to a last heat decider this time, however it would be foolish to underestimated them. 52-40.

I always think injured riders should be handled carefully but sadly some fan put rider wellbeing well down their priorities. I wouldn't blame Lindren for swerving monmore for as long as possible after the horror track caught him out, again some fan won't see it that way though and expect him to ride.

Still chatting nonsense about that racing incident still.

Freddie will be riding, he has already said he is ready to race again which includes league racing.

Thanks for your usual uninsightful contribution.

Thanks for digging out that little gem from 2015 that is still applicable today.

Of course back then you were using one of your other aliases, probably the one that got you a ban I'd imagine. :rofl:

Freddie has already stated he is fit to resume his duties, Poland today, Wolves Monday.

There was nothing to see until the usual aces suspect made something out of nothing.

Cue tons of trolling replies.

Yet another video on youtube showing a GP rider getting caught out at the horror track and you fob it off as a 'racing incident'! Great news that lindgren has recovered from what you describe as 'nothing'.

Your attitude towards injured riders is still as bad as ever I see.

After suffering several of your trolling posts in the Belle Vue v Poole thread your hypocrisy comes as no surprise.

Monmore is a good racetrack, been many times and enjoyed the racing most times, it certainly is not a hooror track. You can pick out meetings at most tracks where riders don't seem comfortable with conditions. Seen many great meetings at Monmore, i think your blinkered because of your hatred of a Wolves fan.
  • Like 1

Leicester showed plenty of promise in the A fixture and probably should have won but have looked poor since. Although a decent win on Saturday will have helped raise spirits.

I'd be surprised if they take it to a last heat decider this time, however it would be foolish to underestimated them. 52-40.

Leicester have looked poor ? They Won at home on Saturday and the week before drew at home to Poole and was unluckly not to have won, so I don't get your poor comment because they have the potential to beat anyone.

Yet another video on youtube showing a GP rider getting caught out at the horror track and you fob it off as a 'racing incident'! Great news that lindgren has recovered from what you describe as 'nothing'.

Your attitude towards injured riders is still as bad as ever I see.

After suffering several of your trolling posts in the Belle Vue v Poole thread your hypocrisy comes as no surprise.

Don't worry, your constant trolling and attention seeking is equally as nauseous as all your previous incarnations.

Expected retort to follow no doubt.

Monmore is a good racetrack, been many times and enjoyed the racing most times, it certainly is not a hooror track. You can pick out meetings at most tracks where riders don't seem comfortable with conditions. Seen many great meetings at Monmore, i think your blinkered because of your hatred of a Wolves fan.

it's clear what the post was about. Pure trolling.

Leicester have looked poor ? They Won at home on Saturday and the week before drew at home to Poole and was unluckly not to have won, so I don't get your poor comment because they have the potential to beat anyone.

3 home wins at the bottom of the table may just give you a clue.

Remember I said pre season Leicester were dark horses so if they do run into form it won't surprise me. Last 2 home matches have been an improvement on what has been a poor third of the season so far.

I always think injured riders should be handled carefully but sadly some fan put rider wellbeing well down their priorities. I wouldn't blame Lindren for swerving monmore for as long as possible after the horror track caught him out, again some fan won't see it that way though and expect him to ride.

You're like a record on constant repeat. Give it a rest.

To be fair,2 home matches with the biggest margin being 6 points, doesn't indicate much hope away from home. Perks at reserve, is a good choice and should do well. I think a lot rests on how Danny King rides, never sure what he's going to do.

• Like 3

You're like a record on constant repeat. Give it a rest.

To be fair,2 home matches with the biggest margin being 6 points, doesn't indicate much hope away from home. Perks at reserve, is a good choice and should do well. I think a lot rests on how Danny King rides, never sure what he's going to do.

Oh yes as you say perks is a good choice and should do well, let's hope he improves on on his 000 score when he let the Leicester team down on Saturday.

I am staggered that you can describe any speedway injury as 'nothing' but your attitude towards injured riders has always been crass. Maybe you have become desensitised to real life horror?

How can I be? I have to put up with your horrific posts on a daily basis. Good luck with that failing one man mission.

I am staggered that you can describe any speedway injury as 'nothing' but your attitude towards injured riders has always been crass. Maybe you have become desensitised to real life horror?

I am staggered you can't come with anything better than the same old same old. Riders judge for themselves whether they are fit to ride or not.
  • Like 1

So you're not desensitised but you still described lindgren's injury as 'nothing'?

Should I get you a bigger shovel?

I described YOUR post as nothing. See below. Keep trying and failing,

There was nothing to see until the usual aces suspect made something out of nothing.

FB this was the only time I used nothing in a sentence.

The poor troll is getting desperate for attention over NOTHING.

From Freddies Facebook page - check the line 'NOW I LOOK FORWARD TO START RACING AGAIN REGULARLY WITH MY CLUBS IN LEAGUE RACING.

CZECH SGP | 12th place with 6 points in tonight's Czech SGP at the Marketa stadium in Prague.

It wasn't the result we were hoping for before this event. I have no excuse and nothing to blame. I were simply not able to perform to my fullest potential tonight.

Now I look forward to start racing again regularly with my clubs in the league racing. Hopefully I will be able to score good points for my clubs and build up some momentum and my own confidence before the next SGP round in two weeks.

We sit at 4th place in the overall standing after tonight. We will keep battling on and keep working hard.

#CzechSGP #fredriklindgren66

There was nothing to see even before the trouble making starting spilling it's usual poison.

Can we not just ignore red flange and discuss the meeting ..

Kim is riding out hes skin at the moment should collect around 10 points id of thought..Perks should be adequate cover but can only see him scoring over greaves but if he does that suppose job done for him.. Danny King seems to be very hit and miss could score somewhere between 4-12..

Am i right in thinking everyone other than nilsson can take r/r ?

• Like 2