British Speedway Forum

Redcar Half Team V Glasgow Strong Team

Ok - we will go along with that if you keep the English refs don't do any meetings with English clubs!!

Hear what you say but many English clubs have an issue with this particular referee. Do you have a problem with any particular English referees. After last nights performance and the obvious incorrect decisions maybe the issue is should he be refereeing at all.

Are speedway fans really suggesting that speedway should become a 9 heat sport? Christ, 12 was bad, 10 is terrible. Why not just run a dozen one lap heats and be done with it?!

No nobody is saying that

Hear what you say but many English clubs have an issue with this particular referee. Do you have a problem with any particular English referees. After last nights performance and the obvious incorrect decisions maybe the issue is should he be refereeing at all.

The neutrals in attendance that have posted on here have stated that there was plenty of movement at the starts , especially Garrity . You're obviously a Bear's fan and are pointing the finger at the ref . Neutrals don't have their opinion blinded with natural bias towards any team , therefore a more balanced view is expressed .

I'm not doubting you feel the ref had a nightmare , but when you take the Bears goggles off maybe he wasn't as bad as you think .

why dont we just decide the meeting on the flip of a coin . cut out all the expence of machinary , travelling

why should a team manager try to change the rules for the benefit of his team when he already know the heat ten rule . if you dont get past it , its a rerun .... hail , rain, sun off or accidents . curfews are ther to protect the locals as well ..

dicko is not donald trum p , is he ?

i am all for 8 heat meetings as long as they do 16 laps a heat .

Edited by jenga

why dont we just decide the meeting on the flip of a coin . cut out all the expence of machinary , travelling

why should a team manager try to change the rules for the benefit of his team when he already know the heat ten rule . if you dont get past it , its a rerun hail , rain, sun off or accidents . curfews are ther to protect the locals as well ..

dicko is not donald trum p , is he ?

i am all for 8 heat meetings as long as they do 16 laps a heat .

Now you're just being silly

• Like 1

Good interview from Kevin Keay on the radio tonight - seemed to suggest members of Glasgow management were pressuring the medics to hurry up so heat ten could be re ran.

No matter what you think about what went on, should certainly be tasty when the restaging happens!

For what it's worth, I thought the ref got heat 1 wrong and the heat 10 incident wrong. Rest of the time I thought Garrity jumped and can't complain too much. And he was idiotic in forcing Williamson off in heat 1.

No nobody is saying that

The neutrals in attendance that have posted on here have stated that there was plenty of movement at the starts , especially Garrity . You're obviously a Bear's fan and are pointing the finger at the ref . Neutrals don't have their opinion blinded with natural bias towards any team , therefore a more balanced view is expressed .

I'm not doubting you feel the ref had a nightmare , but when you take the Bears goggles off maybe he wasn't as bad as you think .

Sorry Paulco but you are wrong some people on here are saying that last nights result should be declared even though only 9 heats were finished.

Yes I am a Bears fan but do not brush off what I have said by saying it is because of that. I am disputing heat one when Jason did not touch he tapes. There was plenty of movement on the line last night and Jason got caught in every one of his races as well as one Glasgow rider was also. Were you there? if you were you will know that the 2 man referee team had a nightmare not just my feelings as you put it. Dont need Bears googles to see what actually happend.

Edited by Sly Fox

And his nationality comes into this how, exactly?

Apparently being from the same country as a team means you must screw over any non Scottish teams. Yet McGregor is known as the Grand Monarch. Monarchs are the Tigers rivals, so why would he try to screw over Redcar just to help the rivals?

No nobody is saying that

Jim was probably at Berwick last Saturday night to see Jason gain an advantage at the start in at least 3 of his races (was standing on the first bend for the first 4 heats so unable to say about them).