British Speedway Forum

Glasgow Tigers V Peterborough Panthers , Cl , Sat 27th May 2017 At 7pm

Always look forward to see Bomber ride at Ashfield, our top 3 should hold there own against him though.

Glasgow to win but closer with Bomber riding , forecast for thundery showers later so with a bit of luck the worst of these will bypass Ashfield.

Edited by Gazc

Wouldn't he of been on route to a hotel !! If he was on way home he must of been advised before hand

Point is, they didn't say it to his face in the stadium. It's cowardly in my opinion.

one thing for sure is, you have to have a sense of humour to follow speedway, if you don't your in trouble.

Oh definitely. Certainly not a lack of clowns around.

• Like 1

His turbo rocket fuelled vehicle has clearly not got him up to Glasgow faster than the speed of light to witness Ostergaard ride Ashfield , he invariably is not as good as a second string.

As i say think it will be closer now Bomber is in the team but i still expect Glasgow to win by around 8 - 10 points.

Edited by Gazc