British Speedway Forum

Wolves V Swindon 22nd May

You can refer to the updates if you like (was brum doing fantasy speedway or doing the texting?) or you might prefer to watch it with your own eyes?

It really is pathetic to watch riders wobbling around, never mind gp stars but any rider (add NKI to the list by the way) virtually every heat has a rider out of shape.

Horrible advert for speedway, horrible.

Oh the irony, ha ha ha ha!

Double headers are usually not that good anywhere but just because it is a small track doesn't make it bad or not entertaining. If it was as bad as you say why has the British Final been there so often?

Scotty Nicholls is better at Monmore than Belle Vue maybe you should ask him if he considers it a bad track.

Embarrassingly lindgren and woofinden, to name just two off the top of my head.

Oh yes - the last 4 home meetings, freddie has wobbled around the track to achieve max after max or the 3 British Champs Tai has managed to win.

Now if you said there is a lot of skill and set up required which may throw away or even GP riders off - id agree. We have meetings with no crashes or incidents. Then we have some with loads of crashes but would put that down to inexperience or a heavy a downpour prior to the meeting. Be interesting to hear from riders and whether they agree with your opinion.

Edited by superguest
  • Like 1

You can refer to the updates if you like (was brum doing fantasy speedway or doing the texting?) or you might prefer to watch it with your own eyes?

It really is pathetic to watch riders wobbling around, never mind gp stars but any rider (add NKI to the list by the way) virtually every heat has a rider out of shape.

Horrible advert for speedway, horrible.

Oh the irony, ha ha ha ha!

are you trolling or are you just thick??

You are having a bad day, onion has got you on toast in one of the tai threads and you've lost the plot, ha ha!

He is a self confessed snob, not sure about the Belle Vue bit though?

I'm sure you could, going off the temporary grandstand you had for the cup final anything is possible.

#believe

oh yes thats right he has me on toast. you mean the one where he is lying through his teeth that one.

Your quite a weird little man arent you

oh yes thats right he has me on toast. you mean the one where he is lying through his teeth that one.

Your quite a weird little man arent you

How do you know he's a weird little man ? Says the man who is alledgedly 5.7 and 9st..

Swindon have had a few suprise wins but they are no match for this current Wolves team and the way Freddie is going plus Jacobs home form they will do well to hit 30 and no doubt Doyle will get a good percentage of that. Yes he can beat Freddie but I can't see him winning all his races and Adam Ellis may be his only back up as he has done well at Monmore before.

Wolves will hit 60 here unless they have bad luck.

You are having a bad day, onion has got you on toast in one of the tai threads and you've lost the plot, ha ha!

He is a self confessed snob, not sure about the Belle Vue bit though?

I'm sure you could, going off the temporary grandstand you had for the cup final anything is possible.

#believe

Belle Vue is a great racing track.

Not sure why that means there can't ever be good racing elsewhere too though.

Tut tut asking Fred how often he went to BV, how many times did you get to Monmore from Portugal BW of course pointless answering son as I like most have you and the other wolf clown that staff love here muted some get away with it so I'll try lol

Edited by rjsj9803

Tut tut asking Fred how often he went to BV, how many times did you get to Monmore from Portugal BW of course pointless answering son as I like most have you and the other wolf clown that staff love here muted some get away with it so I'll try lol

Clown sums you up

• Like 1

Clown sums you up

I always thought clowns had there moments, sadly not with the rj one.

It was only a week ago he said he had me and bwitcher on ignore so he won't see this post anyway.

Titter titter.

Edited by stevebrum