British Speedway Forum

Wolves V Swindon 22nd May

Looking like Rosco didn't get his response.

Looks like dear old uncle Rosco could think about his future.

Rosco picked the riders, most fans said they would struggle & we were called negative.

So Rosco takes the can then..

Seriously Greaves scoring points. You wouldn't be saying that if was riding for the Robins. His season average based on this season is a point lower than the Budgies reserves.

With the way the side is set up Clegg gone Riss in Greaves is getting the odd point most people thought he wouldnt get is that right? whatever Greaves gets is a bonus.!,!,

So Rosco takes the can then..

He also takes the credit when choosing a team who beat Poole at home and who have taken at least a point from every away meeting so far this season!

So did Peter Adams drop a bollock, or did Freddie's recent lack of interest in riding heat 15's just cost Wolves a point?

Edited by Wackie
  • Like 1

He also takes the credit when choosing a team who beat Poole at home!

Make the most of it because it won't happen again... :rofl:

Not sure I get this ..we just had two good results with a rider missing against two of the best teams in the league away from home ...and after people calling for rosco to go :o I thought we just got two great points . has the world gone mad ?

Edited by orion
  • Like 6

Big mistake not having Freddie in heat 15 - unless he is unwell. Another away point for the Robins. Imagine what could happen if Ellis could score some points!!

Well done Wolves and Doyle and Morris for the league point. Morris has really upped his game this year :t:

• Like 2

He also takes the credit when choosing a team who beat Poole at home and who have taken at least a point from every away meeting so far this season!

So did Peter Adams drop a bollock, or did Freddie's recent lack of interest in riding heat 15's just cost Wolves a point?

Unfortunately they don't lose a point, even though Swindon gain one. Another of their stupid changes. Wolves had no reason to worry about Swindon getting within 6.

• Like 3

Not sure I get this ..we just had two good results with a rider missing against two of the best teams in the league away from home ...and after people calling for rosco to go :o

To be fair, Rosco's not got a great in depth pool of riders to choose from..

Not sure I get this ..we just had two good results with a rider missing against two of the best teams in the league away from home ...and after people calling for rosco to go :o I thought we just got two great points . has the world gone mad ?

Nope - just Starman!

• Like 1