British Speedway Forum

Poole Pirates Vs Rye House Rockets 10/5/17

FFS is this still rumbling on?? The track last Wednesday was a distinct improvement on previous weeks with no or very very little dust until late in the meeting.

I would think that anyone choosing to stand on any bend at any track is highly likely to get 'shaled' from as early as heat 1 whether the track is dry/wet or has lots/not much shale. Of course its their choice to stand/sit where they choose but if its really that bad then go sit/stand somewhere else along with all the others who sit/stand in the same place who clearly think the same??! or not.

You don't pay too much attention do you.

I'm heavily involved with a cycle speedway club and we have 30 ton on order.

Nothing compared to what speedway order.

I'm assuming that answers your question.

I asked you how much Wolverhamton have ordered not your cycle speedway track. Answer the question.

How should I show my face? A very strange comment by quite frankly the strangest person on this forum. I was at Poole last Weds and stood in my usual spot between (the very dusty - no matter what SS says!) bends 1 and 2. You and anyone else is welcome to seek me out...but then again all I do is sit behind an ipad and laptop! :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

So come our next meeting you know who I am come out of you hide and say hello.

Edited by Starman2006

FFS is this still rumbling on?? The track last Wednesday was a distinct improvement on previous weeks with no or very very little dust until late in the meeting.

I would think that anyone choosing to stand on any bend at any track is highly likely to get 'shaled' from as early as heat 1 whether the track is dry/wet or has lots/not much shale. Of course its their choice to stand/sit where they choose but if its really that bad then go sit/stand somewhere else along with all the others who sit/stand in the same place who clearly think the same??! or not.

You are wasting your time with this chris4gillian guy. He would argue the sky is pink if I said it was blue. Funny how he completely ignored your previous post to argue against my point, that the track was far better and dust only appeared in the final few heats.

He is a nit picker. Hunts through my posts to find something to argue about. Then is backed up by his lapdog Gavan who just repeats the same crap until he gets banned again, for the umteenth time.

Laurel and Hardy.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 2

NO! :t:

If Steve isn't allowed to speak for Poole fans, then neither are you! ;):D

Oh sssshhhh. That is way too sensible! ;)
  • Like 2

You are wasting your time with this chris4gillian guy. He would argue the sky is pink if I said it was blue. Funny how he completely ignored your previous post to argue against my point, that the track was far better and dust only appeared in the final few heats.

He is a nit picker. Hunts through my posts to find something to argue about. Then is backed up by his lapdog Gavan who just repeats the same crap until he gets banned again, for the umteenth time.

Laurel and Hardy.

Shows how much you know then. I have regularly disagreed with chris4gillian yet you choose to ignore that, cant think why!!

You talk about lapdogs...........................your post was liked by Starman theres a shock

All I can say I must have been at a different meeting because bend 1 and 2 was throwing up dust from as early as heat 2

As i said just seems to be the usual 2 that see things different all the time..............who could that be lol.

Sorry for all you decent speedway fans who support Poole that they have a go at if you disagree with them.

Personally i call it being unbiased

As i said just seems to be the usual 2 that see things different all the time..............who could that be lol.

Sorry for all you decent speedway fans who support Poole that they have a go at if you disagree with them.

Personally i call it being unbiased

I love how you leave out Skidder who said there was little dust! As long as you are not referring to yourself as being unbiased as that would be the biggest joke going.
  • Like 1

I love how you leave out Skidder who said there was little dust! As long as you are not referring to yourself as being unbiased as that would be the biggest joke going.

You need to read my posts carefully bless you.

I wasnt there i cant give a valid comment. All i was saying is that yet again Poole fans disagree in the majority with Shovlar as per usual. Forget the fact you call me anti-Poole , im talking about your own fans calling him out

I praise Poole and their riders just as much as i slag off Matt Ford and the chuckle brothers on here.

Just made a comment about Shanes on the Poole thread but guess you ignore that.

Face facts that 99 times out of 100 Shovlar will post a polar opposite opinion to every other Poole fan..............apart from Starman...........tells you all you need to know

Edited by Gavan

I asked you how much Wolverhamton have ordered not your cycle speedway track. Answer the question.

'My club' I was referring to IS my cycle speedway club. I never once mentioned Wolves. Not even you mentioned Wolves. You just asked "work for the club do you". You seemed to have assumed I was talking bout Wolves speedway but I've made that clear I wasn't.

Question was answered.

I take it you finally understand now I ask doubtfully.

It doesn't fit their agenda Lisa. Bet they are cursing that Skidder said exactly the same as I did. Gavan wasn't there so unfit to comment, as for the chris2gillian chap it was probably his first meeting of the season. If he had been the previous weeks, then he would have had something to moan about!

It doesn't fit their agenda Lisa. Bet they are cursing that Skidder said exactly the same as I did. Gavan wasn't there so unfit to comment, as for the chris2gillian chap it was probably his first meeting of the season. If he had been the previous weeks, then he would have had something to moan about!

Never said i was there.....................never said there was dust again or not because i wouldnt know.

Just questioning why your views are always different to anyone else who was there

'My club' I was referring to IS my cycle speedway club. I never once mentioned Wolves. Not even you mentioned Wolves. You just asked "work for the club do you". You seemed to have assumed I was talking bout Wolves speedway but I've made that clear I wasn't.

Question was answered.

I take it you finally understand now I ask doubtfully.

You know exactly what I was refering to. Again write things to suit your own agenda,, Your really not worth the replies.

Edited by Starman2006

You know exactly what I was refering to. Again write things to suit your own agenda,, Your really not worth the replies.

Sorry but you just ASSUMED he was talking about Wolves. He was doing no such thing.

How about holding up your hands and saying you mis read the post.

• Like 1

Never said i was there.....................never said there was dust again or not because i wouldnt know.

Just questioning why your views are always different to anyone else who was there

I never thought I'd ever write this but.........Go on Gav replay to my post. :sad::cry::shock:

I never know what you are referring too, it's generally hard to understand anything you say usually.

You assumed I was talking about Wolves speedway. That's your mistake.

Anyway point proven time to move on.

• Like 1

Bend 1 and 2 was actually throwing up a little dust on the parade lap......

You clearly had dust in your eyes when you walked in..

Sorry but you just ASSUMED he was talking about Wolves. He was doing no such thing.

How about holding up your hands and saying you mis read the post.

He knew exactly what I was referring to...

Bend 1 and 2 was actually throwing up a little dust on the parade lap......

Why don't you and this Ray r character get together and see if you can do better then..

I never know what you are referring too, it's generally hard to understand anything you say usually.

You assumed I was talking about Wolves speedway. That's your mistake.

Anyway point proven time to move on.

No, your mistake... Get somebody to help with your reply then...

Edited by Starman2006

Get someone to explain assumption to you so you don't post such juvenile replies.

You got it wrong, move on.

Trying to cover up your own misscomings. I would have thought with the amount of time you spend on here you wouldn't have anytime for anything else... :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Starman2006