British Speedway Forum

Glasgow Tigers V Edinburgh Monarchs Cl Sat 29th April 2017 At 7pm

I don't rate Clegg much at all but he'll be ok at reserve. Might take a little time for the confidence to return but he'll be better than any replacement - who as pointed out has to be British.

I don't rate Clegg much at all but he'll be ok at reserve. Might take a little time for the confidence to return but he'll be better than any replacement - who as pointed out has to be British.

dont both Wells and Davey have British citizenships? 😉

dont both Wells and Davey have British citizenships? 😉

Wells has indefinite leave to remain. It's not British citizenship. I believe it does mean in the future he could claim citizenship some times in the future but it's not that simple. Davey is the second Brit in Edinburghs team.

Wells has indefinite leave to remain. It's not British citizenship. I believe it does mean in the future he could claim citizenship some times in the future but it's not that simple. Davey is the second Brit in Edinburghs team.

thought I saw last year that Wells had too. Must have misunderstood his comments about passing the test....

Two quotes from the monarchs chatzone . poster 1 Track poor due to Dickson's fixation with home advantage, and we didnt gate. Poster 2 Young Dan was interviewed and said he had never seen so much dirt on the track but it suited him fine.

Don't you just love them? Suppose when you read both posts what they are saying is despite the track not being slick the monarchs couldn't pass

When you see who posted that it would come as no surprise.

He comments on track conditions as if he was actually there, but fair play to the real Monarchs supporters who attend meetings and they saw nothing wrong with the track. Not that it really matters as a track set up to suit the home team is not exactly a new thing.

• Like 3