British Speedway Forum

Ipswich V Berwick, Championship 27-4-17 @ 7-30pm

Berwick are once again visitors to Foxhall on Thursday, this time in the league and even with a depleted Witches team can anyone see this being anything other than another comfortable home win?

Hopefully Cameron will be fully recovered from his sickness bug.

At this point it's still guesswork but I'm assuming we'll operate rr for Nico while we await the full extent of his expected absence.

If it's a season ending injury we will no doubt be searching for a permanent replacement.

Anyway, back to Thursday (weather permitting) I'm sure the Bandits will want to make amends for their cup exit but even though they've had some recent track time in Ipswich will they have about them to get something from the meeting?

Personally I don't think so.

Discuss

Berwicks 4th away meeting and their new averages will be calculated 7 days after.

Hopefully their score is determined by 100% effort and not the numbers needed to fit any changes they may have planned 😮

The riders under pressure have missed matches though.

but their scores wouldnt matter to the new team average.

Those staying may need to score poorly to enable the changes.

Those going of course may not care either way.

All just a possible conspiracy and not what I actually expect to be the case btw.

Bandits fans not confident on improving on their previous visit then?

You haven't been following us this season? Either that or you're taking the piss!

All just a possible conspiracy and not what I actually expect to be the case btw.

You can't fiddle enough in 1 match,Berge looks like he is trying it on from start of season,but If Berwick drop him he will have to keep his present average.We will get thumped anyway doesn't matter who turns up.!!!