British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue V Leicester 21/4/17 7.30pm

Last season was predicted as an easy home win but the Lions were so close to winning, should be comfy for the Aces but last season against struggling sides lions and Kings Lynn has shown anything can happen.

Bjerre missing for Belle Vue( SGP Qualifier) . Riss missing for Lions.

Belle Vue 1. Fricke 2.R/R for Bjerre 3.S.Worrall 4.Sedgeman 5. Cook 6.Bewley 7.Smith Lions 1. Nilsson 2.Auty 3.Gomolski 4.Heeps ( guest) 5. King 6.Bates 7.Ayres

Easy home win on the cards.

I don't think it's an easy home win at all but I do wonder when the day will come when we see a full Leicester team this season.

TEAM UPDATE

It's now R/R for Riss

And MPT guests for with

That's a good guest to have. Makes Leicester stronger

Edited by Phil The Ace

Its R/R for Josh Auty, injured at Scunthorpe last week, MPT now coming in to replace the guest Cameron Heeps, because of illness.

Heeps was guesting for Riss, now MPT for Auty and r/r for Riss according to BV twitter.

Edited by Aces51

R/R and Guest's are part and parcel of the sport, so long as we get a home win, no injuries through accidents and good racing I will go home happy.

Could be closer than some think. 49-41

Will probably be a bit closer than I originally thought now MPT in for Auty. Bates the key man as he will probably have 7 rides now, because only MPT & the reserves can take Riss's rides. Think you could be about right with that score.

I am certainly not expecting a walkover or anything like it. Bjerre is a significant loss and I cannot see the rider replacement rides taken by Worrall, Sedgman and the reserves scoring anything close to what he would have scored. He has been on fire at the NSS. For Leicester MPT is an excellent replacement for Auty and likely to score significantly more points. Nilsson has also impressed on previous visits and King can be outstanding.

However, I think we will still win providing Fricke maintains his recent improvement and the reserves do well. 48-42.

Will probably be a bit closer than I originally thought now MPT in for Auty. Bates the key man as he will probably have 7 rides now, because only MPT & the reserves can take Riss's rides. Think you could be about right with that score.

I'm surprised no top flight team came in for him this season.

• Like 1