British Speedway Forum

Wolves V Belle Vue 18/4/17

No mention of it in the live results for some reason? Good to hear that the outside line at monmore wasn't a complete dead loss though.

I don't get chance to mention every pass.

Feel free to have a go yourself to see how easy it is to mention everything.

The only outside pass in the whole meeting and you didn't mention it either? Good thinking! I suppose highlighting that there was only one genuine outside pass could be considered a negative by some, certainly the KL fans have pretty much said as much on their thread.

Try reading other updates when no information is given other than heat results.

I was probably enjoying the meeting too much to post reams of information.

Some should be grateful there are any at all.

Like I say if you feel it's easy to document everything in an update feel free to have a go.

Plenty of passing to make it a decent meeting.

Typical brum trying to start another argument.

I don't really care how hard you find it to 'document everything', I didn't even know you had missed it out and I don't know why you felt the need to get involved on the basis that you 'don't get chance to mention every pass', you even suggested I should have have a go.

What is wrong with you?

Why feel the need to pick fault at those providing updates?

Typical flange doing his best to put others down.

You made a comments about the updates, I gave you some flavour as the person providing them.

Very little to argue about.

I find it quite tedious that some like to moan (so not just referring to you) about the lack of information on updates and give little respect to those that provide them.

Just an observation that's all. Nothing more.

I made a comment about another post and said it wasn't mentioned on the live scores for some reason. I know you have severe paranoia but it is stretching it to describe that as picking fault and even more so that I was picking fault with you! What's all that about, unless you've got yet another internet alias?

Classic brum trolling, gets involved in a conversation and turns it into a personal argument, AGAIN!

The usual abusive response.

You are the one with multiple accounts as we all know drop the cog.

In case you missed it I started the thread.

nothing changes.

but when it slickens off and although throttle is wide open it takes a lot of skill to ride the right lines with keep your momentum up

That's an interesting observation and would seem to echo Peter Karlsson's comment last year about the importance of a quick first lap to generate momentum throughout the race.

As expected, having been shown up now avoids the original point he trolled and returns to his hypocritical (how many Facebook accounts, ha ha) multiple accounts drivel.

Why would I read his drivel when there are more accurate alternatives available?

That's half the problem isn't it? He texts bollox about loads of good racing and usually that is the only live update available. I've read updates from wolves and wondered how brilliant the meeting is, then a meeting appears on TV and top riders are wobbling around all over the place and even falling off by themselves and usually the passing is confined to when a rider wobbles off the inside line.

When Belle Vue are racing we have the advantage of Rob doing his Facebook updates and then there is the Live Results of Phil's Belle Vue Army website giving a much more accurate description.

It really is something to compare the comments about one race from the three sources. On the one hand you've got 'steve from the gate but made it hard by going wide and letting howarth give chase ' on the other you've got 'superb battle up front' and finally 'Heat 8, 3-3 won by Worrall. 25-23'. Believe it or not they are all about the action in the SAME race!

Nuff said, lol!

Anyway, they'll now be post after post of textbook brum trolling just because he arrogantly thought it was about him. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/paranoia

What's exciting to one person may be different to another. Same as what one classes a definition of a good race, all this from someone who wasn't even there. :rofl:

I couldn't care less whose version you believe. You weren't there so your opinion isn't even relevant.

Nothing else to add as far as I'm concerned.

I really don't get all this "a pass is only a pass if it's on the outside" nonsense and to suggest you would fine your riders if they did get passed up the inside is ridiculous. Most riders drift wide on turns 2 and 4 at Monmore as it's so tight, even the home riders. It's all down to what you're used to watching. At the NSS most passes are made on the outside, at Monmore most passes are made on the inside, when someone manages to hold a tight line or drifts wide then cuts back down the Karlsson corridor.

• Like 1

I was told by someone in the know, that speedway bikes are being fitted with Indicators so that the rider behind the one who is about to pass someone, knows which side he intends to pass. :P:D

• Like 1

I was told by someone in the know, that speedway bikes are being fitted with Indicators so that the rider behind the one who is about to pass someone, knows which side he intends to pass. :P:D

I heard that too, but the only approved model is the Barry Briggs Indicator, which is available for the bargain price of £3750.

• Like 3

I heard that too, but the only approved model is the Barry Briggs Indicator, which is available for the bargain price of £3750.

I believe that is the used model price