British Speedway Forum

Rye House V Poole 22/4/17. 7pm.

Not just on here. Both the Somerset and Swindon promotions weren't clear about it - nor were they aware that the Danish Championships weren't FIM-affiliated!!!

But I still don't understand the confusion

18.10.1 refers back to 18.10 which clearly states the facility for missing 2-5 is rr.

Of course I also understood that once approved by the scb the guest could only be changed of the opposing manager objected within a certain time frame, which while a ludicrous rule, doesn't seem to be the case here.

And surely it should have been evident to all that the Danish national champs are not an fim world championship event?

Your wasting your time mate, whatever you say you will be wrong, you should know that.. :nono:

So which part of the rule do you think is not clear?

But I still don't understand the confusion

18.10.1 refers back to 18.10 which clearly states the facility for missing 2-5 is rr.

Of course I also understood that once approved by the scb the guest could only be changed of the opposing manager objected within a certain time frame, which while a ludicrous rule, doesn't seem to be the case here.

And surely it should have been evident to all that the Danish national champs are not an fim world championship event?

So which part of the rule do you think is not clear?

If you are right and you are not allowed guest or R/R for a 2-5 on FIM world championship duty- why is the rule in there ?

If you are right and you are not allowed guest or R/R for a 2-5 on FIM world championship duty- why is the rule in there ?

The only reason I can see is in relation to rule 16.5.2.2 where without that rule it would seem only rr would be available.

If the intention of 18.10.1 is to allow either guest or rr, why statr if permitted by 18.10?

No doubt the rule about having 2 GB qualified riders in your team doesn't apply to guests!

That's just been put to me. Another rule that's unclear. Anyone have the difinitive ruling?

Edited by Shads

Id rather you had Kyle tonight as he is awful at Rye.

I bet you would, seeing as he's also recovering from an injury.. :o

BWD without any question of doubt strengthens Poole.

Don't let their 2 resident Muppet fans on here tell you otherwise.

I fancy rye saying that. Poole are riding without a number 1 currently, KK still hasn't picked his dummy up.

• Like 1

No doubt the rule about having 2 GB qualified riders in your team doesn't apply to guests!

Hate to say this because i don't like sticking up for Poole,but is there a rule to state you have have 2 GB qualified riders in your team?

There is a rule however stating that you must include at least 2 riders who have competed in or are eligible to enter the National Development League(conference).I guess BWD has rode in or is eligible for that(unsure)

That's just been put to me. Another rule that's unclear. Anyone have the difinitive ruling?

Hate to say this because i don't like sticking up for Poole,but is there a rule to state you have have 2 GB qualified riders in your team?

There is a rule however stating that you must include at least 2 riders who have competed in or are eligible to enter the National Development League(conference).I guess BWD has rode in or is eligible for that(unsure)

The declared 1-7 has to comply with this rule, there is no requirement for the declared line-up for a particular meeting to comply.

BWD started with Eastbourne in the NL I think

• Like 1

KK has a new engine. Let's see how it goes. Considering he rode for Lakeside he should be good round Rye.

KK picked up a completely serviced engine two weeks ago, that didn't work either..

Edited by Starman2006

Fantastic advert for the sport and British speedway tonight. First visit to Rye. Good crowd, friendly fans, good racing all night. Gate four massive advantage. Pleased with a point. Deserved. Will be back for the B fixture.

• Like 4

Didn't look injured when blasting around the Oak Tree Arena last night after the meeting!

What planet are you on. How longs he been out for ? He's a very lucky lad to be out for the season..