British Speedway Forum

Rye House V Poole 22/4/17. 7pm.

Looking forward to Saturday. Somehow I have managed to have never been to Rye House, so this will be my first visit. No expectations so I will go with an open mind.

Hopefully Poole should have a full 1-7 with Kerr and Shanes riding. Not sure if KK has ever been there or Hans. Rye fans will know.

Expecting a Rye House victory but if we can grab a point I would see it as a decent result. I should imagine with Poole in town the place will be rammed. What time should we be there to get a parking space?

Thoughts?

Track conditions will be similar to Poole, with the same track curator at both venues.

Won't make an iota of difference mate. Two totally different tracks.

Wouldn't want Barker, bit of a nob. Don't think him and Edward get on too well either.

Wells has always rode Rye well. Lawson or Jorgensen would be good signings but both ride for Saturday tracks.

Would stay away from double uppers anyway as will miss too many meetings.

Wouldn't be against Busk Jackobsen returning. Looked to be on the verge of turning into a top talent in his first season at Rye before he ended up at Peterborough, which didn't work out.