British Speedway Forum

Sheffield V Ipswich, 13-4-17 Championship @7-30pm

Not normally a happy hunting ground for witches teams over the years, don't see that changing tonight.

Maybe next time if Newman is back in the team it may be different.

Theres a challenge for you Sarj....😃

Exactly😀😀 let's hope he rises to the challenge. Last season he scored 5 and 6,so he isn't a slouch there. Would be great if he can score more than 6 this time though. And I still believe currently that newman at 4 and heeps at 2 is stronger than sarj at 2 heeps at 4. Only my opinion though

Edited by baldyman

I think youre right Baldy.

Newman was a 7 to 7.5 possibility at 4.

Sarj probably wont get that at 2.

Cam will be similar at 2 or 4.

• Like 1

Agree with you Baldy. Let's not forget that Newman's average was skewed a little by having spells at #1 for Plymouth. Just shows how strong we look on paper! Newman was #1 for Plymouth at times but he's 4th heatleader for us..

I really like Sarj as well and thought he done a super job for us last year. In an ideal world I'd include both.

• Like 1

Did not see that happening! King didn't look his usual self prior to his crash and not sure that Sclein enjoyed his first ride and just didn't seem to get stuck in after that. Riss for the Tigers was brilliant and Howarth is fast becoming a top rider.

Good luck to Master Bates and the baby!!

• Like 1