British Speedway Forum

Scunthorpe Scorpions Vs Glasgow Tigers ( S G B Championship) - Sunday, April 9th (5.30pm)

What's a new one on you..... the 7 day rule? :o

Rules being applied consistently.

Because he deserved it... What a great young lad he is.. Great to watch

I was still surprised. That's putting a huge amount of pressure on him.

Usual good quality EWR meeting.

Plymouth are no longer in the same league do keep up so really their is no comparism but to gloat over a clubs demise is pathetic and thankfully not a true reflection of a proper speedway fan. Scunny have been dire so far no denying that hopefully things will pick up for them or they could also go the sameway as the devils. Come on glasgow

I don't think he is gloating over Plymouth at all (and the last time I looked they were very much alive and kicking) - more reacting to your inane, pathetic and absolutely unnecessary digs at Scunthorpe Speedway.

• Like 6

I don't think he is gloating over Plymouth at all (and the last time I looked they were very much alive and kicking) - more reacting to your inane, pathetic and absolutely unnecessary digs at Scunthorpe Speedway.

Totally uncalled for and unnecessary Halifaxtiger, no need for personal attack

Are you stalking me?

I hope not!! :o

PM: it was just out of courtesy (er.... surely not) :D

Edited by justere2cgoodspeedway
  • Like 1

Nice to finally get some points on the board. Great meeting.. swung one way, then the other, then back again.. Some fantastic racing too from both sides.

Josh Auty was pick of the bunch for Scunny, although the whole team contributed vital points. Richie Worrall shone for Glasgow with both Bewley and Scunny old boy Lunna impressing.

Hope Matty Orange is ok after his awkward looking tumble.

• Like 2

Cracking meeting yesterday , though it was one that got away from us . We made a poor start to the meeting , but got back into it and looked like we were taking charge . But the 5-1 Scunny somehow got in heat 13 proved decisive .

Wee Dan deserved to be in heat 15 , I was more wondering why Palm Toft wasn't in it .

Anyway it was very entertaining meeting with some cracking racing , though the temperature seemed to drop about 20 degrees half way through the meeting . New clubhouse very impressive .

• Like 6

taken from thread New Tyre Compounds

Arron summers was saying he only got four rides at scunny on Sunday before the tyre was destroyed

I wonder if Wilko's was the same as he rode the inside line(less dirt) in his last 2 races. Not like him to not go chasing the dirl out wide to catch & pass riders.

taken from thread New Tyre Compounds

Arron summers was saying he only got four rides at scunny on Sunday before the tyre was destroyed

I wonder if Wilko's was the same as he rode the inside line(less dirt) in his last 2 races. Not like him to not go chasing the dirl out wide to catch & pass riders.

Solves the mystery ( for some ) why Dan Bewley was in ht 15

• Like 1

Well done Scorps! The team did it. Auty was my man of the meeting. Brilliant! In this form he's so exciting to watch, he certainly lived up to his nickname of Mr Entertainment! May it last through the season. I hope so!

He's certainly worth the admission money round the Eddie Wright raceway , it must be almost an anti-climax when he makes a good gate . Was painful watching him pass my team's riders yesterday , but as a speedway fan you have to admire that kind of rider .

• Like 5