British Speedway Forum

Rye House Vs Swindon 08.04.17

I told you Sparklers fans that Watt was a bad signing. He was past it in his last season for us giving up in races and not looking bothered. I hope he turns it round as he seems a nice geezer.

I know that was amazed when we signed him, last season Poole sacked him then he went to Leicester and they binned him so we go sign him for this season the bloke is useless and needs replacing.

My first visit this season and good to see the improvements. The racing was good but it became obvious that gating was essential and the inside line was a waste of time. Apart from the usuals BWD stood out. Look forward to seeing him at Peterborough.

I've never found it difficult to park at Rye till Saturday. All surrounding roads were chokka. I've been spoilt by the wide open spaces of Lakeside. :wink:

My first visit this season and good to see the improvements. The racing was good but it became obvious that gating was essential and the inside line was a waste of time. Apart from the usuals BWD stood out. Look forward to seeing him at Peterborough.

I've never found it difficult to park at Rye till Saturday. All surrounding roads were chokka. I've been spoilt by the wide open spaces of Lakeside. :wink:

The ample parking at Lakeside is just about the only good thing about the place. Freezing cold and you're too far back from the track. Add to that the Friday M25 traffic.

im going for a 16 point home win, but I may change this after I see the boys in action tomorrow evening.

well well well, didn't see that result happening.. to be fair to the Robins, watching the defeat at home to Belle Vue i was going to change the defeat to 10 points :D , i was impressed with DB, AE had a nightmare home debut, he will come good, i have no doubt about it.

yes, RR got us a few but whose to say Adam wouldn't have scored that much.. funny ol' sport this speedway lark eh..!

yes, RR got us a few but whose to say Adam wouldn't have scored that much..

Anyone who saw him ride last Thursday?

Now it turns out we DID have priority over Rob Branford after all!!

well well well, didn't see that result happening.. to be fair to the Robins, watching the defeat at home to Belle Vue i was going to change the defeat to 10 points :D , i was impressed with DB, AE had a nightmare home debut, he will come good, i have no doubt about it.

yes, RR got us a few but whose to say Adam wouldn't have scored that much.. funny ol' sport this speedway lark eh..!

According to one Rye fan, if you didn't see a Robins win on the cards dumpers, you know "naff all about speedway". :)

• Like 4

According to one Rye fan, if you didn't see a Robins win on the cards dumpers, you know "naff all about speedway". :)

He obviously forgot that it is the start of the season and most of the Swindon riders would have either never ridden on that track or not been on it for years.

• Like 1

He obviously forgot that it is the start of the season and most of the Swindon riders would have either never ridden on that track or not been on it for years.

Exactly that mate. Mixed in with sheer arrogance.

• Like 2

Exactly that mate. Mixed in with sheer arrogance.

You make that sound like a bad thing. Get over yerself.

Ok, name them Edited by Shads

The only Swindon riders that would have ridden at Rhy in 2016 was D Bellego and Zach, so only two and not much riding on it anyway.

Incorrect

Anyone who saw him ride last Thursday?

Now it turns out we DID have priority over Rob Branford after all!!

Yes even says on the the website preview that we were allowing Rob to ride for Sheffield a decision made by someone that will cost us dearly as now no chance away on Thurs (still think we would have won on Sat if Rob was riding) Can not see any other teams giving up a chance to put out their best side especially when an aggregate score is involved. Thought i had got over heat 14 error at Peterborough last year but this brings it all back.

• Like 1