British Speedway Forum

Polish Xtra/nice League Sunday 8th October Live On Tv

Very disappointing meeting sorry to say. This track isn't a patch on several Polish tracks and today has proved it. Some hard riding but passing at a premium.

Yes the closeness of the aggregate scores helps generate some tension more than the racing. Lets hope for a blinding finish.

Wroclaw track is crap and it has been all season, I think they need to change the sandy material next year.

Surprisingly week scores from the home riders,

T. Woffinden 3 2 3 0 1 9

Sz. Woźniak 1 0 2* 3 0 6+1

M. Janowski 3 1* 2 1 0 7+1

A. Lebiediew 1 2 1* 4+1

V. Milík 0 1 2* 0 3+1

D. Dróżdż 2* 0 2 4+1

Drabik the only one that delivered with his 12p from 5 heats.

Woffy started on fire and then got extinguished. Well done Leszno.

Big congrats to Leszno, delivered when it really counted. Thought Zengota rode a smart race in 14, young Drabik seemed to get stuck in a place he didn't want to be in going into 3rd bend lap 1, & Zengota capitalised.

Just wonder if Wroclaw will change the track surface in the winter. The wide outside blast looks mighty hard work!

• Like 1

Dobrucki totally lost that for wroclaw.

What id have done is put my 2 best riders in heat 14, go for the 5-1 then at worst you would draw. Meaning golden heats.

With only 2 races left surely you want to hit them hard from the off

Zielona Gora v Gorzow bronze medal 2nd leg is now on Sunday 1st October start time 3pm UK time

Rzeszow are at home 1st in the relegation/promotion matches against Lublin on Sunday 1st October - return leg is on the 8th

Torun are at home 1st in the Extraleague promotion/relegation matches against Gdansk on Sunday 1st October and in Gdansk on Sunday 8th October.

Edited by racers and royals

What id have done is put my 2 best riders in heat 14, go for the 5-1 then at worst you would draw. Meaning golden heats.

Must admit I had similar thought, just looked at Emil & Zengota against Wozniak & thought 'trouble', albeit Drabik had been terrific, despite being half fit. Huge pressure to heap on the kid, however good.

Don't the top two scorers have to go into heat 15? I don't think you are allowed to use them in heat 14 except as a tac sub if you are 6 or more behind.

Heat 15 is top scorers heat. Woffinden and Janowski couldn't be used in heat 14 (Drabik didn't count as 'reserves' don't count)

Dobrucki's only choice was partner for Drabik in heat 14 and Wozniak looked better than Lebedev and Milik.

IMHO Sparta lost the title in heat 13. Gates 1 and 3 Drabik and Woffi but lost it 2-4. Then off 2&4 it was very difficult in heat 14.

Heat 15 is top scorers heat. Woffinden and Janowski couldn't be used in heat 14 (Drabik didn't count as 'reserves' don't count)

Dobrucki's only choice was partner for Drabik in heat 14 and Wozniak looked better than Lebedev and Milik.

IMHO Sparta lost the title in heat 13. Gates 1 and 3 Drabik and Woffi but lost it 2-4. Then off 2&4 it was very difficult in heat 14.

Diddnt realise that. I thought it was you could put any riders in heat 14 and 15. Sorry

Diddnt realise that. I thought it was you could put any riders in heat 14 and 15. Sorry

And by the way there is no such thing like golden heats in Polish leagues.

Sparta finished regular season higher. 8 pt win and tie on aggregate was enough for them to grab the title.

And by the way there is no such thing like golden heats in Polish leagues.

Sparta finished regular season higher. 8 pt win and tie on aggregate was enough for them to grab the title.

Fair enough. Golden heats would be good for fans though and TV

13100 at Wroclaw yesterday

Some times of matches coming up

Zielona Gora v Gorzow next Sunday October 1st starts at 4pm local and doesn`t appear to be on live- N sport are showing it at 6.45pm local(could change)

Torun v Gdansk starts at 4pm local next Sunday October 1st and the 2nd leg in Gdansk on Sunday 8th starts at 3.30pm local

Edited by racers and royals

13100 at Wroclaw yesterday

Some times of matches coming up

Zielona Gora v Gorzow next Sunday October 1st starts at 4pm local and doesn`t appear to be on live- N sport are showing it at 6.45pm local(could change)

Torun v Gdansk starts at 4pm local next Sunday October 1st and the 2nd leg in Gdansk on Sunday 8th starts at 3.30pm local

is Torun v gdansk on tv ?