British Speedway Forum

Rye House V Wolverhampton Sat 1st April

Not just great, it's the best we have by a million miles.

And you support ?

King's Lynn, not that it's particularly relevant.

It is, i asked you the question...

I'm pretty new to the EL/Premiership forums. Does Starman take over and ruin every thread?

Edited by Shads
  • Like 3

I'm pretty new to the EL/Premiership forums. Does Starman take over and ruin every thread?

Difficult to give a 2nd tier comparison.

The closest I can come up with us Jeremy Corbin Fan but without any sense of humour and less intellect 😛😛

• Like 1

Difficult to give a 2nd tier comparison.

The closest I can come up with us Jeremy Corbin Fan but without any sense of humour and less intellect 😛😛

That's a new name to me. How's that Peterborough kid who's got 20K in the bank? Still being a dick?

• Like 1

That Wolves tail cost them a point and it is going to wag all year. Solid Rye debuts for Nicholls & Harris, one of whom Wolves should have signed instead of Thorsell or Masters. But that drum has been beaten enough. Howarth is performing above what I thought he was capable for Wolves at least.

We shall see how Klindt performs at reserve on his visit Rye before I mock Steve Brum further.

Decent enough meeting to start with although the track slickened off towards the end. Would have got the water cart out after heat 10 to give the riders something to work with.

Massive crowd. Arrived at 6.40 & couldn't park anywhere near the stadium. Rye has always had the potential to attract these sorts of crowds if someone put their hand in their pocket, provided a good side & showed some ambition. It was going stale in the old PL, so a good decision to move up.

While BMR deserve credit for the side put together(Harris & Nicholls won't be cheap) the stadium is unacceptable. They have owned the place for over a year & a half now & have done very very little. In this day & age the facilities are unacceptable. Its not a good look when newcomers walk through the gates. What are they actually going to do? The way it looks at the moment they may as well flatten everything outside of the track & start again, but it's going to be a big job. If you want to attract those crowds regularly and newcomers then you can't provide those facilities.

A few annoying bits, speakers inaudible on bends 1 & 2, no programmes left, no team kevlars & dark areas(floodlights & bulbs out)all around the track & on turn 4. These are simple things to fix and should be done by the first meeting.

A really good buzz about the place last night though. Sort the off track issues out & it will be looking good.

• Like 2

Only when anyone praises any other club, riders, or track and doesnt mention Poole..

Starman sees this as an 'obvious oversight' on behalf of the poster, maybe even seen by him as tantamount to a personal slur, such is the gravitas of the 'mistake' perceived to be made..

He will then always feel the need to rectify the situation by telling everyone how great Poole, and anything connected to Poole is, in relation to any random comments made, or thread topic...

Be careful if you do mention Poole though and are less than complimentary (no matter how fair, accurate or constructive any criticism is) as you may find yourself embroiled in an ongoing, never ending thread of nonsense comments, one where, as it evolves, may slowly start you to almost lose the very will to live...😆

Welcome to the 'Premiership' section....

Be careful out there....😁

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 7

Only when anyone praises any other club, riders, or track and doesnt mention Poole..

Starman sees this as an 'obvious oversight' on behalf of the poster, maybe even seen by him as tantamount to a personal slur, such is the gravitas of the 'mistake' by the poster.

He will then always feel the need to rectify the situation by telling everyone how great Poole, and anything connected to Poole, is in relation to any random comments made, or thread topic...

Be careful if you do mention Poole though and are less than complimentary (no matter how fair, accurate or constructive any criticism is) as you may find yourself embroiled in an ongoing, never ending thread of nonsense comments, one where, as it evolves, may very slowly start you to almost lose the very will to live...😆

Welcome to the 'Premiership' section....

Be careful out there....😁

So, basically he's a c*nt

Edited by Shads
  • Like 2

basically yes.

We shall see how Klindt performs at reserve on his visit Rye before I mock Steve Brum further.

You can only mock if you have a valid point. You don't.

Don't forget to bore everyone yet again with your 'Klindt should have signed for Wolves' stance, despite being told a 100 times he didn't want to.

You might have a point if we miss out on the play offs however seeing as you have us predicted 3rd one week then 5th the next it's hard to know what you actually mean. Which seems to be about 100% of your posts.

Gavan until his mortal enemy Gavan joins in hes just as bad

What because i dont suffer his idiotic statements and the fact he just abuses anything i say about Poole??

Call me bad tempered and call me a pain in the ass but dont tar me with his level of stupidity.

I was on the Poole thread and i raised the following points:

Will KK be commited?

The fact that Poole away could struggle on smaller tracks like Rye and Wolves.

The fact that riders like Kurtz and Holder will probably be better on the bigger faster tracks.

That i fancied Poole to beat Belle Vue over the 2 legs of the upcoming cup tie.

He literally just abused me without actually reading anything i had written.

So yes the man destroys most threads and yes i give it back as i cant suffer fools.

Also goes missing if Poole lose or something goes wrong like at Darcys meeting............Starman abused Belle Vue for what happend there yet vanished when this farce happened....a coward and an idiot.

Back to the thread an as expected i thought Rye would nick this one and Wolves likely to prove a tough test.

Can see both sides challenging the top 4 but feel one will miss out as i think Kings Lynn and Belle Vue are certaintys. Then Pooles home form will see them through and then 1 space left for either Rye or Wolves

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 1

Afraid so and the best thing to do is stick him on ignore now because believe me he will drive you mad if you don't....... unless you have a great deal of patience which unfortunately I don't. :lol: