British Speedway Forum

Cook Or Kasprzak

Who is more successful - KK. Who would I have in my team - Cook. I will always back a Brit over anyone else.

Actually Matt Ford has missed a massive opportunity here. He should have signed Cook over KK. Then done a roaring trade in the track shop selling white flags.

Seriously, Cook might well be 100% commited which is great to see. The problem is his ability on a bike, which comes up just short of top rider. If he was 22-23 years old then I would say there's more to come. But he came into the sport too late. He is 30 in May. He has never ridden overseas to push on and even last season rode PL.

Actually Matt Ford has missed a massive opportunity here. He should have signed Cook over KK. Then done a roaring trade in the track shop selling white flags.

Seriously, Cook might well be 100% commited which is great to see. The problem is his ability on a bike, which comes up just short of top rider. If he was 22-23 years old then I would say there's more to come. But he came into the sport too late. He is 30 in May. He has never ridden overseas to push on and even last season rode PL.

So you are basically saying the plenty who would prefer Cook over KK in their team are wrong??

Still can't see the point, not that I'm surprised such is your blue blindness.

So you are basically saying the plenty who would prefer Cook over KK in their team are wrong??

Still can't see the point, not that I'm surprised such is your blue blindness.

Nothing to do with blue blindness. Just common sense. If both are riding at number one there is only one choice. It doesn't matter if Cook rides Monmore better than KK. At the end of the season KK will likely have a higher average than Cook, meaning he will score more points at other tracks as well as being strong at home.

It really is a no brainer, whether you like Cook over KK or not!

Nothing to do with blue blindness. Just common sense. If both are riding at number one there is only one choice. It doesn't matter if Cook rides Monmore better than KK. At the end of the season KK will likely have a higher average than Cook, meaning he will score more points at other tracks as well as being strong at home.

Likewise this topic is common sense that most prefer Cook in their team over KK.

Nobody said who would you prefer at number one, that is a completely different point altogether.

Cook I know would last the season, KK you can never be sure how bothered he is and has high potential for being sacked (evidenced by Coventry twice, Birmingham and Lakeside in recent years).

That's about a half or a third of all top flight teams! (assuming the recent league strength of 8 or 10 teams).

Maybe that puts the point into perspective.

Would I sign KK over Cook as number one rider? Sadly yes.

• Like 1

Missing the point entirely. even if they were both number 1 in the their teams if KK scored 13 and Cook only 9, those 4 points can be made up by better team building lower down so in that sense yes you would have Cook every time.

As for who is the better rider its clearly KK but from the start of all this that was never the question.

You clearly stated on the Belle Vue thread that me and Stevebrum said that Cook was the better rider............we never did..............you showed that your simply a liar to try and prove a point

Likewise this topic is common sense that most prefer Cook in their team over KK.

Nobody said who would you prefer at number one, that is a completely different point altogether.

Cook I know would last the season, KK you can never be sure how bothered he is and has high potential for being sacked (evidenced by Coventry twice, Birmingham and Lakeside in recent years).

That's about a half or a third of all top flight teams! (assuming the recent league strength of 8 or 10 teams).

Maybe that puts the point into perspective.

Would I sign KK over Cook as number one rider? Sadly yes.

Wasting your time mate...........he made stuff up as usual and tries to lead things in a different direction.

Ive askd him before who is the better rider.......Holder or KK? He hasnt answered as quite clearly Holder is the better rider yet Poole fans want KK and prefer him.............same reasoning as why people would prefer Cook over KK............strange why he thinks its fine for people to prefer KK over Holder but not Cook over KK......................hypocrite springs to mind.........blue blindness as always

Cook could yet be our 3rd heat leader.At the moment Fricke is our highest averaged expected rider but the team has not been anounced yet we may sign a higher averaged no 1 who knows.So perhaps we should be comparing him with Kurtz again i know who i would want in my team.

• Like 1

Not really KK's doing though, if Poole could have fit him in every time he wouldn't have gone anywhere.

Really?? Or do all riders never want to leave Poole. I remember Poole fans saying that Holder or Ward would never ride anywhere else!

Riders will go where they can to ride speedway simple as. Even if Poole could fit him in whose to say they would and whose to say he would ride there?

Poole could fit Holder in this season but chose not to

Not really KK's doing though, if Poole could have fit him in every time he wouldn't have gone anywhere.

Certainly the right call to have KK this season due to the extra points which will allow a scoring reserve all the time. If we had used Holder we would have been very weak at the bottom end.

Certainly the right call to have KK this season due to the extra points which will allow a scoring reserve all the time. If we had used Holder we would have been very weak at the bottom end.

But is your new no1 going to be as reliable as Chris? not for me certainly away from home .Also is Andersen reliable now? he could be vulnerable he should cope though we shall see.

But is your new no1 going to be as reliable as Chris? not for me certainly away from home .Also is Andersen reliable now? he could be vulnerable he should cope though we shall see.

Hans was the most inform rider of the first half of last season and simply got injured if he does struggle and it's half way through season I am sure Mr Milik might get a nice cheque coming his way.

Really?? Or do all riders never want to leave Poole. I remember Poole fans saying that Holder or Ward would never ride anywhere else!

Riders will go where they can to ride speedway simple as. Even if Poole could fit him in whose to say they would and whose to say he would ride there?

Poole could fit Holder in this season but chose not to

Whenever Matt wants him in the team, he's there that is what I am basing it on. Though I would never believe a rider 100% who says they would only ride for that club, maybe like 80%