British Speedway Forum

Beat The Bookie Gp Prize Competition 2017

I always find it interesting how the bookmakers price up their exactly/over/under rider markets-my figure is the centre spread and bet 365 exactly score

R/R Bet365

Doyle 12 10

Woffinden 12 9

Hancock 11 8

Zmarzlik 11 9

Sayfutdinov 10 9

Dudek 9 9

Piotr Pawlicki 9 6

Vaculik 9 9

Pedersen 8 5

Lindgren 8 9

NKI 8 8

Holder 7 5

Janowski 6 7

Zagar 6 7

Lindback 6 4

Prem Pawl 6 7

The openess of the GP field this year seems not only to have you on the back foot R&R - Had to have a sneaky tenner on Matej Zagar yesterday at 29/1 with Bet365. That's put the mockers on him now! Perhaps I'll back Woffinden too ;)

I think the bet 365 trader has dropped a ricket- I know that if you back more you have 2 losers - under and exactly but if you add up his exact scores it only comes to

121 when there is 138 in the GP(23X6) so much more scope for more than less to win money

Ladbrokes up now

R/R Bet365 Ladbrokes

Doyle 12 10 11

Woffinden 12 9 10

Hancock 11 8 9

Zmarzlik 11 9 10

Sayfutdinov 10 9 10

Dudek 9 9 10

Piotr Pawlicki 9 6 7

Vaculik 9 9 10

Pedersen 8 5 6

Lindgren 8 9 9

NKI 8 8 7

Holder 7 5 5

Janowski 6 7 8

Zagar 6 7 8

Lindback 6 4 5

Prem Pawl 6 7 7

A question of protocol (Bet365 and Ladbrokes are giving me pause for thought!)....

If I want to change my bet before start time, do I edit my original posting or do I put up a new posting?

A question of protocol (Bet365 and Ladbrokes are giving me pause for thought!)....

If I want to change my bet before start time, do I edit my original posting or do I put up a new posting?

Edit- if it`s timed at 5.59pm or earlier you are ok ;)

You have to think however who knows more- them or me :lol:

Edited by racers and royals

Edit- if it`s timed at 5.59pm or earlier you are ok ;)

You have to think however who knows more- them or me :lol:

Thanks. So if I get my son-in-law in Sydney to edit it for me he can do it tomorrow morning when we know the results!

Looking at the odds given by both Ladbrokes and Bet 365 I would think that one speedway adviser has compiled both sets of odds and the two bookmakers has tweaked the numbers just slightly

So just 4 to bet now

I thought I was cutting it fine with my last minute change of heart. :shock:

Don't rule yourself out of the competition by failing to make a bet at all. :nono: