British Speedway Forum

The Sidney And Iris Thread

norbold

Yeh, I agree its like Trump v. Clinton. Having said that what is it between these two posters who seem to hate each other-wots the background- I don't get upset if someone disagrees with my erudite (I like that word) posts- not that anybody does of course!!!!!

Yeh, I agree its like Trump v. Clinton. Having said that what is it between these two posters who seem to hate each other-wots the background- I don't get upset if someone disagrees with my erudite (I like that word) posts- not that anybody does of course!!!!!

No i don't hate Iris" Bobbath, hate is a strong word just a misunderstanding.😅😅 Edited by Sidney the robin

• 3 weeks later...

Normal service has seemingly been resumed! :lol:

See Post 60 in the Link:

Unsung Heroes.!

Gustix i wished Iris a happy new year and had moved on but was then shafted about discussing a subject with Steve R.How dare we!!!!so sad it is unbelievable.

Another load of old nonsense from gustix and Sid getting his knickers in a twist yet again.All i was doing was making a tongue in cheek comment in reply to a post by Steve(Chunky)....i even put a couple of smilies on the post.Obviously i wouldn't expect the likes of gustix,Steve Roberts or Siderny to understand humour though :rofl: And gustix doesn't understand irony either seeing as he spends half his time telling people they are going "off topic" :blink:

Edited by iris123

Another load of old nonsense from gustix and Sid getting his knickers in a twist yet again.All i was doing was making a tongue in cheek comment in reply to a post by Steve(Chunky)....i even put a couple of smilies on the post.Obviously i wouldn't expect the likes of gustix,Steve Roberts or Siderny to understand humour though :rofl: And gustix doesn't understand irony either seeing as he spends half his time telling people they are going "off topic" :blink:

Er! Don't understand what you're getting at? If I can be bothered to trawl back to the relevant topic/thread I seem to recall just adding a comment 'That's what public forums are like'...or some such rubbish! But, then, what do I care!

PS Don't know how to post those yellow pesky faces that appear all over the place!

Edited by steve roberts

A poor post and just shows you for what you are ✌️️surely me Steve R and gustix are not all at fault????? .A shame really i have enjoyed alot of your posts over the years some real good stuff in there some of it anyway.Now lets get to the nitty gritty you to be honest are a complete tool of the highest order i wouldnt piss on you even if you were on fire.😜 Edited by Sidney the robin

• 1 month later...