British Speedway Forum

Championship Teams Comparison Time

No, it represents where the Panthers will be in the final league table & where Ipswich will be.

thats a bit harsh on yourselves - i dont think you will finish that far down 😛

Sorry guys it's not going to happen.

The only Play-off Final derby is likely to be the Mighty Monarchs against the Timid Tigers.

Take 2 teams from the 4 mentioned...............Glasgow v Ipswich final..........maybe 1 of Peterborough or Edinburgh will scrape a top 6 place as there are worse teams in the league.

But Ipswich, Sheffield, Glasgow and Newcastle look nailed on for the top 4 with possibly Redcar next which leaves that 1 spot up for grabs

Berwick, Scunthorpe and Workington look poor sides to me when comparing them to the others

Edited by Gavan

:rofl: :rofl: :icon_smile_clown:

and your problem is????

go back to selling your comics troll

decent thread with decent debate so do everyone a favour and eff off

why you on a championship thread?? you have a premier team to worry about...........thats what you tell everyone else........hypocrite and a moron

Edited by Gavan

ah ok apologies didnt know that

Well Ipswich, Sheffield , Glasgow and Newcastle for me

I think Redcar & Peterborough will also be in the mix and depending who Edinburgh sign as the final 2 will depend if they will be there, although if there is one team you can never discount it is Edinburgh.

But for me Sheffield look to be the stand out team so far with another 5 or 6 just below them.

I think Redcar & Peterborough will also be in the mix and depending who Edinburgh sign as the final 2 will depend if they will be there, although if there is one team you can never discount it is Edinburgh.

But for me Sheffield look to be the stand out team so far with another 5 or 6 just below them.

i agree with what you say.

the only teams in my eyes that wont be top 4 are Berwick , Scunthorpe and Workington