British Speedway Forum

Championship Teams Comparison Time

And your prediction will turn out same as last year.

Possibly just as well the bookie cant take my bet as it would go the same way as my Saturday coupon.

But a bit surprised the usual motley crew from the East have not been on to vent there fury at my annual prediction.

did you not learn from last season , and the season before .

still , its got to be correct one year .

no abuse , please .

It was correct in 2011 not that long ago.

Age happens to us all memory loss is a major factor in getting old sure medication will help you though.

But as you know i was referring to top spot.

ahh , i will give you that one . and are you speaking about the medication from personal usage .

anyhow , its not too far away now . looking forward to the new season , as many fans are .and i hope everyone gets their fair share of entertainment ,.

you can tell its the close season as everyone is shooting $hot at everyone else . .

• 8 months later...

So you rate the British Champion as the third best number 1 in the league??

Anyway this year only 2 teams stand out which is us (Ipswich) and Sheffield with Glasgow and Newcastle just behind.

Dont think the league looks competitive as those 4 look far ahead of the others.

My table would be:

1. Ipswich

2. Sheffield

3. Newcastle

4. Glasgow

5. Redcar

6. Edinburgh

7. Peterborough

8. Workington

9. Berwick

10. Scunthorpe

Think that was a darn good prediction if i do say so myself! Swap Newcastle for Edinburgh and pretty much spot on

• Like 4

Think that was a darn good prediction if i do say so myself! Swap Newcastle for Edinburgh and pretty much spot on

Credit where credit's due, pretty much spot on as you say. You should have put a lottery ticket on when you were at it. :P

And a lot better than my 'absolute mince' posts on this thread. :D

and peterborough for sheffield . peterborough won the championship ya know . ask J.C.F. !

i suppose if you call swopping 6 teams around out of the ten that makes up the league a good guess .you could prob do that most seasons lol.