British Speedway Forum

Peter Karlsson Farewell Meeting - Pk The Final Word Sunday March 19th 5pm

• 2 weeks later...

There are a few sponsorship opportunities available for this meeting & all proceeds go to PK The Final Word in recognition of his services.

Team Sponsorship £500

Rider or Race sponsorship £200

Tyre & Fuel Sponsorship £50

We also have rider mascots for under 16's £50

Track walk pre-meeting with PK or Freddie Lindgren £10 per person

Please contact us via pk.finalword@yahoo.com for further details

Thank you

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, really? Why do riders do this, have pairs and team meetings are testimonials and farewells? Stick to individual meetings.

I would rather see a pairs format than 20 heats and a final - Straightforward 20 Heat Individual ok - but the Individual Meetings with finals are awful.

Didn't PK ride with Tai then ? Just wondered if he was turning up for this one and still none the wiser as the only reply is from a part time wolves supporter Who doesn't know but wanted have a dig.

What you asking on here for then??? Who do you precisely think DOES know on here? As I've said you are trolling for a reaction as usual because you hate Tai and take any opportunity to try and have a dig.

The answer of course will be revealed if and when he is named.

So stop trolling and wait for further announcements.

Full time Wolves supporter and proud thanks.

Can we make this about PK PLEASE?

:rolleyes:

What you asking on here for then??? Who do you precisely think DOES know on here? As I've said you are trolling for a reaction as usual because you hate Tai and take any opportunity to try and have a dig.

The answer of course will be revealed if and when he is named.

So stop trolling and wait for further announcements.

Full time Wolves supporter and proud thanks.

Can we make this about PK PLEASE?

:rolleyes:

Funny that some know Sam and the Rocket are riding apparently.

How can you be a full time wolves fan when your at stoke when wolves are riding at monmore ?

Funny that some know Sam and the Rocket are riding apparently.

How can you be a full time wolves fan when your at stoke when wolves are riding at monmore ?

Everyone knows who is announced. They are announced. Are you trying to be deliberately obtuse?

According to you I don't ride and weren't at Stoke when you went. Make your mind up. :rolleyes:

There is no bigger Wolves than Bwitcher who doesn't live in the UK, is he not a full time Wolves fan either?

So according to you unless you attend every single home match you aren't a proper fan then?

:nono::rofl:

Everyone knows who is announced. They are announced. Are you trying to be deliberately obtuse?

According to you I don't ride and weren't at Stoke when you went. Make your mind up. :rolleyes:

There is no bigger Wolves than Bwitcher who doesn't live in the UK, is he not a full time Wolves fan either?

So according to you unless you attend every single home match you aren't a proper fan then?

:nono::rofl:

You said you were a full time wolves fan when clearly your telling lies as you often do on here.

I thought you said this was a PK thread ?