British Speedway Forum

Chris Holder

The hint of back biting started on page 2 of this thread. I didn't read much more because, frankly, I couldn't be bothered.

What I am bothered about is joining threads that look interesting and adding my own contribution. Could you who want to slag each other off, unrelated to the topic, start your own threads with a suitable title? Meanwhile we'll debate whether Somerset should sign Chris or if British speedway has turned it's back on such talent.

• Like 1

No point in having a convo with you.

You would just start crying to the mods again.

We will leave it at that from now on.

You have to be capable of having a conversation without breaking forum rules. No one to blame but you. Guess you really have learned nothing. No surprise.

Keep it civil and try not to break rules again is my only suggestion before you cheese the whole forum off yet again.

• Like 1

Holder almost certain to be at King's Lynn ( IF Iversen is prevented from returning due to Poland's contractual demands ) with Lambert, Batchelor, Porsing, Huckenbeck, Rose and Wilkinson ( not a very inspiring team - except for Lambert ) If that is the side declared on Friday then it will lead to a further loss from the terraces.

Holder almost certain to be at King's Lynn ( IF Iversen is prevented from returning due to Poland's contractual demands ) with Lambert, Batchelor, Porsing, Huckenbeck, Rose and Wilkinson ( not a very inspiring team - except for Lambert ) If that is the side declared on Friday then it will lead to a further loss from the terraces.

Really? Why? It looks perfectly good! Lambert, Holder, Rose & Wilko are racers and it'll be good to see if Porsing & Huckenback can come good.

The fact, you are new to this forum, but following a comment like the above probably you're new to the sport as well. If we can acquire most of them players you mentioned, I have no doubt we will be very inspiring and in the running for a top 4 finish... Holder, Batch and Lambert would be equal heat leaders to any mentioned team so far, Likewise, Porsing, Rose and Huckenbeck would also be competitive. So your idea about losing support is also well off the mark....

I appreciate everybody is entitled to an opinion but usually there is some knowledge that backs up what people are thinking....... Looking at the teams so far , I think the one you mentioned would more then hold their own......

• Like 1

I think most Kings Lynn fans would be happy with that team except it will be Josh Bailey at 7 well in my opinion anyway.
  • Like 2

chris holder will bring a few more in

I see fb as being pretty much harmless if I'm honest.

I do try and be as unpleasant as possible to idiots though so I'll take that as a compliment.

You, like another poster see FB as a chance to use private information against someone.

The lowest of the low.

Still says more about those posters than anything.

Unpleasant sums your style of posting up very well.

If you mean Facebook how can something posted publicly on there be private, especially when you put your real name in your bsf profile? Moreover you then called someone out for posting your real name when you had included it in your own bsf profile!

As I said, I aim to be unpleasant to idiots so thanks again.

My name has only been outed by trolls on here. Not BSF. Don't let the truth get in the way of your usual bile.

Someone was called out for doing something they shouldn't have, end of story.

Anyway no idea what rattled your unpleasant cage but it's refreshing to see your style of posts never change.

Yet to read a pleasant post from you. I don't expect that to change.

Though this was a topic about Chris Holder. All it seems to be is a usual slagging off contest. Has anyone heard of the season of goodwill. Give it a rest and lets get back on the topic.

By the way has anyone heard anything about Chris's plans for next season. Is he riding in the UK if so has any team put out the fealers for him, last I heard it was Leicester, Kings Lynne and BV. who seemed to be 3 clubs mentioned.

Though this was a topic about Chris Holder. All it seems to be is a usual slagging off contest. Has anyone heard of the season of goodwill. Give it a rest and lets get back on the topic.

By the way has anyone heard anything about Chris's plans for next season. Is he riding in the UK if so has any team put out the fealers for him, last I heard it was Leicester, Kings Lynne and BV. who seemed to be 3 clubs mentioned.

To be announced at kings Lynn tonight.

It's all over the forum.

Bloody odd having Holder at Lynn, never thought in a thousand years he'd leave Poole, or should that be, be dumped by Poole!

Wouldn't particularly like to be in his position now where "his" club where he's lived, is raising his child and where he has tons of mates, sponsors and fans, have just so easily tossed him aside, not a good feeling I doubt. All for Kasprzak, nah!

• Like 2