British Speedway Forum

Birmingham Brummies 2017 Hat Trick

If we went PL or CL I reckon it might have a chance but I really don't think the Cradley fans would turn up in great numbers for the NL. I know the saying use it or lose it but after 8 years of NL and going back to PB it may well be the end of us. Sad but true I think

Guest GiveusaB

If Mick Horton does take over Perry Barr, he would be insane to call it Coventry (or Cradley). He would lose all of the Brummies supporters (including me) without the Coventry supporters wanting to go all that way.

Me too!!!

I definitely wont be going unless it's Birmingham Brummies wearing RED n YELLOW!

If Mick Horton does take over Perry Barr, he would be insane to call it Coventry (or Cradley). He would lose all of the Brummies supporters (including me) without the Coventry supporters wanting to go all that way.

Considering that the stadium owners have allegedly been " done over previously" by Phillips and our " BSF friend Midland Robin" I would imagine they will be very cautious over who they allow to take the reigns at Perry Barr.

I am pretty sure that If Tony Mole hadn't stepped in after the last episode the Brummies wouldn't be around now.

Horton has a history of leaving clubs in a much poorer state than when he takes them on, so extreme care is required IMO.

• Like 2