British Speedway Forum

Cradley Heathens 2017

So as a Heathens season ticket holder can i just turn up & watch both meetings?

For 18 quid you can yea, unless they have put the prices up this season.

Thanks for that Stevebrum. All explained.

A chance to support the away team at a knockdown price - worth considering I guess.

No worries OM.

Some how that does not look fair. Wolves fans can watch heathens for free but Heathens season tickets holders will have to wait until 6.30pm just to get in or pay another £18.For me that would make it £28 to watch those 2 meetings?

Yes it's not fair but I guess the Heathens either put up with that or nothing tbf.

I know your right but i don't think that i'm willing to pay twice. I wonder who else is riding on Bank holiday afternoons & then just turn up in the evening?

P.s. Just noticed that Birmingham are riding on 3 of the 4 Bank Holiday Mondays at 3pm. Think i know where i will be. :wink:

Edited by pete cc

Some how that does not look fair. Wolves fans can watch heathens for free but Heathens season tickets holders will have to wait until 6.30pm just to get in or pay another £18.For me that would make it £28 to watch those 2 meetings?

Would appear that Heathens season ticket holders aren't being considered, unless they allow you to pay the difference to watch both matches?

I've only seen a couple of Wolves meetings since 2009 when I nearly turned into one of them after 10 seasons of supporting the visitors. Luckily we came back in 2010 to save me!!!!!!!! Looking forward to the day, £18 for 30 heats and out the house all day. Superb

• Like 1

Heathens ticket holders can pay £5 to see the Wolves meeting.

Been on Wolves website since Wednesday. Good Call I think.

http://www.wolverhamptonwolves.co/news.php?extend.2655

thats fair, i would never have seen that on the Wolves website. I'm just not likely to go there.

Edited by pete cc
  • Like 1

NASA to announce that they have found some land on which Cradley Heathens can build a new stadium...No noise issues, no neighbours to complain, everything a Heathens fan could hope for...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/nasa-announcement-press-conference-today-solar-system-exoplanet-sun-planets-news-latest-a7590281.html

• 3 years later...

For one night only... Cradley Ride again....

Friends, fans and brethren please spread the word.

Our Virtual Skid project next airs tomorrow, Thursday 16 July and features the Heathens going wheel to wheel against the Coventry Bees from the 90’s. Please come and join us on Speedway Portals Youtube channel, like our FB Page Virtual Skid and Twitter @skidvirtual

Each Heat is sponsored (as are the team managers Garry Stead and Adam Roynon). The Speedway Riders Benevolent Fund will be the sponsorship recipients.

Additional donations are being taken. Don’t  forget the SRBF text line is now open for you to be able to donate £5 - its quick and easy and you will be supporting a great cause. 

Text SRBF to 70085 or SRBFNOINFO to 70085 if you do not want any marketing updates.

Here is the legal bit....

Text SRBF to 70085 to donate £5
Texts cost £5 plus one standard rate message and you’ll be opting in to hear more about our work and fundraising via telephone and  SMS. If you’d like to give £5 but do not wish to receive marketing communications, text SRBFNOINFO to 70085. 

If you haven’t tried Virtual Skid yet, search Speedway Portal and follow the links to one of the five meetings that have already been screened.