British Speedway Forum

Plymouth 2017 N/l?

alfiemorris

Im guessing Boxall would be a 10+ average. I don't think he is the force he once was but still a joy to watch especially at NL level providing he is on a reliable bike.

i agree with you on that one.. would you use him on a 10+ average I think using that much on one rider could be a stretch too far.. for a balanced team

i agree with you on that one.. would you use him on a 10+ average I think using that much on one rider could be a stretch too far.. for a balanced team

If the number of teams in the NL & points limit stays the same a 10+ rider could well become appealing. Last year teams were struggling to build teams near to the limit due to the lack of riders with established averages. That said there are plenty who have upped their averages from last season so it might level out but i would rather build a team with a 10+ rider and a longer tail that is up to the 40 point mark than a balanced team that only just gets over the 36 base line.

• Like 1

If the number of teams in the NL & points limit stays the same a 10+ rider could well become appealing. Last year teams were struggling to build teams near to the limit due to the lack of riders with established averages. That said there are plenty who have upped their averages from last season so it might level out but i would rather build a team with a 10+ rider and a longer tail that is up to the 40 point mark than a balanced team that only just gets over the 36 base line.

good point... well put..

What about Steffen Nielsen I would rather have him at no 1 if possible

Not convinced a 750 mile round trip would be financially feasible for either party in NL, to be honest.

• Like 1

Good luck to our new Promoters, Mark and Laurence.

You will get the support back simply by promoting the club properly.

Plymouth is great little club, but with a BIG heart.

After all, we do have one of the best racing circuits in the country. Yes, I have been to every other track in the country, many times, so not a jaundiced view.

Cant wait for the new season to start.

Edited by BobC
  • Like 1