British Speedway Forum

Plymouth 2017 N/l?

alfiemorris

Well? Someone needs to start it! It doesn't appear to be P/L for the Devils? So hopefully we'll be saved by a mystery Cornish bidder? We don't know for sure yet, but may be, with the right person at the helm, it'll all come good at the SBA again?

If it all comes to nought, well, we'll all have to say goodbye to Speedway for the West Country. That being the case, I'll come back here and delete this post. For now, we wait! :(

Edited by devils205

I sincerely hope that Plymouth continue and join the NL.

Me too, same goes for Lakeside :t:

Can the Championship league still change? For example if Birmingham wanted to move up to the Championship (Just using this as a loose example) would they be allowed? Or because the AGM happened they wouldn't be allowed? How does that work?

• Like 1

Seemond Stephens,mark Simmons ,Tom brown lol only joking they were class though back in the day,I think we might see boxall at 1,perks as well and Steffens Nielsen also then I woke up but I would gladly have Nielsen and perks if possible and maybe Shanes less travelling for the lad for where he goes at the mo but whatever they get they need a little gem at reserve if they can.

I think perks will be back at Eastbourne in 2017.... Nielsen could be a good call. Plus the fact Kent have announced Bowen probably means all 3 of their heatleaders won't be back so I'd say Shane's to plymouth

Kyle Hughes... Brendan Johnson..

Kyle was brilliant around Plymouth.. Brendan never rode for Plymouth but always impressed around there.

would love to see the old gang around there..

Tom Brown.. mr donut

Nicki Glanz.. awesome gater and really very quick

Seemond Stephens.. went unbeaten for the first load of meetings great leader as well

Mark Simmonds.. quick and hard but fair racing

Chris Johnson.. always mr entertainer i remember his ride around the fence and i mean around the fence

Lee Smart.. always quick and never gave up.. remember a video on facebook watched him come from 4th to second

Had a message today that the club has been sold and, pending BSPA approval and conclusion of a lease for the track,Plymouth will be in the NL in 2017.

Hopefully, there won't be any problems with either of the latter.

This is fantastic news. SBA is one of my favourite tracks and their fans are some of the best in the sport.

Had a message today that the club has been sold and, pending BSPA approval and conclusion of a lease for the track,Plymouth will be in the NL in 2017.

Hopefully, there won't be any problems with either of the latter.

This is fantastic news. SBA is one of my favourite tracks and their fans are some of the best in the sport.

I'm glad this has been resolved. The local fans are quite against the prospect of NL running. The NL is a different league compared with the last time the Devils competed in it.
  • Like 1

Then the local fans are wrong. I think that both Birmingham and Eastbourne fans will agree that moving to the NL was a good idea: the racing is great and the season was wholly enjoyable.

it is true. It may start off slow with the younguns but once they get going it can be really good racing