British Speedway Forum

Workington 2017

Tero was injured for most of last season, can't see him as a heat leader and think he may have retired. Great guy though and he did well at Newcastle. I think Adam could be back and wouldn't be surprised to see either Claus or Rasmus back

Tero has not retired, the operation he had to undertake was the result of virus that affected his knee joints. Although not a heat leader has the capability of being one

• Like 1

Tero has not retired, the operation he had to undertake was the result of virus that affected his knee joints. Although not a heat leader has the capability of being one

Indeed, Tero hasn't retired. He spent most of last season recuperating from his operation, but since then he has been extensively testing in Finland, to build up his face fitness.

Given that the league has been watered down this season, I would be more than surprised if he couldn't retain, if not add, to his starting average.

• Like 1

Indeed, Tero hasn't retired. He spent most of last season recuperating from his operation, but since then he has been extensively testing in Finland, to build up his face fitness.

Given that the league has been watered down this season, I would be more than surprised if he couldn't retain, if not add, to his starting average.

Not much chance for his 'Face Fitness', :D:D just by following his Facebook page he has been working hard on his fitness, and like you I believe he could increase his average

Edited by balderdash&piffle
  • Like 1

Not much chance for his 'Face Fitness', :D:D just by following his Facebook page he has been working hard on his fitness, and like you I believe he could increase his average

The perils of typing with a two year old next to me! 'Face fitness' - doh!

At the end of the day, Tero isn't going to be scoring maximums each week, but can be relied upon to score steading home and away. I think he'd be good for a 7 point average in the league this year.

• Like 1

Thought I would put this team up to stimulate some discussion good or bad.

1 Ricky Wells 7.92

Thomas Jorgensen 7.45

Victor paluvaara 5.80

Matty Wethers 5.65

Nichola Klindt 5.42

Tom Perry 3.76

Matt Williamson 3.67

Total 39.67

Some will say its a long tail but what can you do with only 40pts. to build with.

I will say that klindt is a steal on his average.Was riding at one not long ago at Scunny.

Thought I would put this team up to stimulate some discussion good or bad.

1 Ricky Wells 7.92

Thomas Jorgensen 7.45

Victor paluvaara 5.80

Matty Wethers 5.65

Nichola Klindt 5.42

Tom Perry 3.76

Matt Williamson 3.67

Total 39.67

Some will say its a long tail but what can you do with only 40pts. to build with.

I will say that klindt is a steal on his average.Was riding at one not long ago at Scunny.

palovara too dear .

perry , no .

matty w . dont think he will ever get asked to be a comet again after going back to berwick .

but i can see hancook coming \1

Thought I would put this team up to stimulate some discussion good or bad.1 Ricky Wells 7.92Thomas Jorgensen 7.45Victor paluvaara 5.80Matty Wethers 5.65Nichola Klindt 5.42Tom Perry 3.76Matt Williamson 3.67Total 39.67Some will say its a long tail but what can you do with only 40pts. to build with.I will say that klindt is a steal on his average.Was riding at one not long ago at Scunny.

It's a long tail.

Averages generally don't lie.