British Speedway Forum

Workington 2017

hope the sun shines on you when you choose to pay a visit .

I gave up going to Speedway irrespective of the weather forecast a long time ago.

If I do not like the forecast then I stay at home.... advantage is I don't end up driving home brassed off because a meeting has just been rained off !!!!

I still get to about 70 meetings a year

• Like 1

I gave up going to Speedway irrespective of the weather forecast a long time ago.

If I do not like the forecast then I stay at home.... advantage is I don't end up driving home brassed off because a meeting has just been rained off !!!!

I still get to about 70 meetings a year

how do you do that then mate ?

good to see you have all the time to do your own thing . life is for enjoying it while you can . i hope it lasts a long time .

dont worry , i wont put you in room 101 or the tuffty club . you seem ok to me .

its the cherry picking fans that take bits out of posts and dont divulge them as one item ..

good luck on your travels in 2017 J

• 2 weeks later...

Just like to wish every worky fan a happy christmas and also the other fans that take the time to post on here .

to all those fans i have called and , i cant see 2017 being any different to previous years .

as i have said before , to all those i have not abused from previous years . dont worry , I WILL GET ROUND TO YOU .

big mention to anyone connected with wucky speedway , good luck in 2017 and beyond . missing the buzz .

so reming me again , who has cookie signed for ? feels like a dream .LO,HO,HO

only 2 more sleeps until the fay guy comes down the chimney wid me prezzie .

Edited by jenga

Just like to wish every worky fan a happy christmas and also the other fans that take the time to post on here .

to all those fans i have called and , i cant see 2017 being any different to previous years .

as i have said before , to all those i have not abused from previous years . dont worry , I WILL GET ROUND TO YOU .

big mention to anyone connected with wucky speedway , good luck in 2017 and beyond . missing the buzz .

so reming me again , who has cookie signed for ? feels like a dream .LO,HO,HO

only 2 more sleeps until the fay guy comes down the chimney wid me prezzie .

sorry jenga you havnt been good enough this year so im told

like me your getting sod all

• 2 weeks later...

As an exiled Comet who admittedly doesn't see much second-tier racing, I'm very impressed by this line-up.

On the riders I've met and spoken to Proctor, in particular, if fully fit is an absolute bargain on his current average and having seen plenty of him at Wolves in earlier years his will to win is second to none (ask him some time what happened to Robert Miskowiak behind the trees at Monmore...). Roynon is obviously well-known to Workington supporters and, again, I saw plenty of him during his time at Cradley. Class act.

Wolves also had Jorgensen briefly and he made a very good impression. Also a good personality, which should help in the morale stakes.

You can regard me as chuffed of the Midlands!

• Like 4

Any thoughts from Workington fans as Mason Campton is 14th with 7 points (only above Cooper Riordan and Jordan Stewart by one point) and Ty Proctor is 11th on 12 points after two rounds of the Aussie Championship?

Any thoughts from Workington fans as Mason Campton is 14th with 7 points (only above Cooper Riordan and Jordan Stewart by one point) and Ty Proctor is 11th on 12 points after two rounds of the Aussie Championship?

dont think mason or ty would have been on my wanted list

but my thoughtson masan are well he went ok lasy year in aus and then struggled in uk untill he hit a little bit of form

hopefully the changes hes made are for the better in the uk and have changed his form for the worse back in aus

its what happens from march that he will be judged on by workington and other uk fans