Man I wos there sunday track was good

jeez man track, tyres, blah blah face da facts you have one heat leader Woods

Basbey never was anything like a no1 innl

bates and duggard poor second strings

ya a two man team brennan class woods very good usualy

Coles never there waste of time you need to change

them the facts sorry boys!!

• Like 1

Still early in season so no need to panic and Mildenhall one of the top 3 teams in the League. Better to be strong at the end of the season with Playoffs than the start.

Dugards are well connected and not shy of making changes where necessary, Eagles will be competitive come the business end of the season.

Kelsey has a broken scaphoid probs done at Plymouth?

Tom Brennan had a new tyre

Bad day away for Eastbourne, Mildenhall always good at home (impressive side this year) diabolical track as always

Diabolical track? Haha. What exactly was wrong with it? Have not seen 1 complaint from any fan or rider. Clutching at straws trying to blame something else for the loss. Deary me

Didn't seem to be much passing on the updates was it slick?

I wouldn't say it was massively slick . Mildenhall lads out gating Eastbourne most of the time and Eastbourne being poor and unable to pass the team riding that Mildenhall were doing. I am hoping that they put the race between Ayres and Wood up. Side by side for a few laps, great stuff. There was nothing wrong at all with that track on Sunday. Was in excellent condition tbh. The heat times suggest it stayed pretty good also. All around the 51/52 mark compared to the 53/54 second mark last week when it was slick Edited by adz_mft

Man I wos there sunday track was good

jeez man track, tyres, blah blah face da facts you have one heat leader Woods

Basbey never was anything like a no1 innl

bates and duggard poor second strings

ya a two man team brennan class woods very good usualy

Coles never there waste of time you need to change

them the facts sorry boys!!

Not sure how Bates is a poor second string when in his 3 meetings before the Mildenhall one his scores were 9, 6+1 and 9+1. Also the reason he had a bad meeting at Mildenhall was because he blew an engine?.

If tyres were a problem at Mildenhall it cannot be true that Eastbourne bought up most of the red band tyres still left Has this tyre business been the result of

another knee jerk reaction by the BSPA or SCB...wasn't there a similar situation with cut-out designs a couple of seasons ago ? Tyres haven't been a problem

for years, so why was a harder tyre brought into use ? Can anyone answer that ?

We used two used tyres and didn't have a problem. A bald tyre on a hard track is the same principle as a slick tyre on a road racing bike. . It's about using your head and adapting to conditions. Mildenhall are a good side this year so don't get too worked up about one meeting.

We need to up our game, and this Saturday against Cradley will probably show if Mildenhall was a one off or we're on that path. I do think Mildenhall are as good as they'll be all season , very good guests who would have probably outscored Mountain. Again though shows how unpredictable this season is likely to be.

Diabolical track? Haha. What exactly was wrong with it? Have not seen 1 complaint from any fan or rider. Clutching at straws trying to blame something else for the loss. Deary me

I wouldn't say it was massively slick . Mildenhall lads out gating Eastbourne most of the time and Eastbourne being poor and unable to pass the team riding that Mildenhall were doing. I am hoping that they put the race between Ayres and Wood up. Side by side for a few laps, great stuff. There was nothing wrong at all with that track on Sunday. Was in excellent condition tbh. The heat times suggest it stayed pretty good also. All around the 51/52 mark compared to the 53/54 second mark last week when it was slick

I've been critical on here recently about the track but as I've said previously in the topic, certainly nothing wrong with it this week. There won't be many better races at West Row this year than the one between Ayres and Wood.

Watching the forum this week and i have to say that i think Mildenhall are a class act and jenkins alone is the one to watch, but as far as track conditions it would point to it all being fair and the fact that Eastbourne went from winning on Friday at Plymouth and a big loss at Mildenhall has to have a few key factors, I read that Brennan had a new tyre? if was a pink band then well done for him getting a tyre that works. Nothing wrong with Yellow band tyres if both teams are on them.

In all the other leagues you fit a tyre at a meeting supplied by the club but i think it was a bad day for Eastbourne out classed by Mildenhall there must be a reason but i am sure we will never find out.

Seems a bit to quite as to the reason what went wrong,

Fantastic race from Ayres and Wood.

Edited by firstbendbunch

I have been asking about tyres but have got no answers other than the yellow band tyres are harder but seem to shred to bits when the track

is slick. Obviously if one team are on the new tyres while the other are on the old softer ones, it could affect the result, so the sooner the BSPA

sort out this mess the better.