British Speedway Forum

Lakeside 2017

cityrebel

And of course KT will be optimistic, you never hear any manager or promoter admit in public that they feel they think they stand no chance, it's just not the done thing to do because if they don't have faith in the team then why should the fans.

Agreed - I was expressing my own feelings.

So it's true. David mason really doesn't like going north of Birmingham

Edit/update.... he diddnt ride

Edited by Phil The Ace

So it's true. David mason really doesn't like going north of Birmingham

Edit/update.... he diddnt ride

David Mason was injured in the recent home match against Belle Vue Colts. That's why he was absent from the team.

Lakeside have really benefitted from Morley having 2 dodgy meetings to allow this move to happen and drop below the points limit. But even then, Hurry seems to be on a low average!

Shows the stupidity of making all riders average change after only 4 meetings, wide open to potential abuse.

They should have stuck with rolling averages except for 3.00 pointers which would still have overcome the problem of the 'star reserve' having it too easy too long and getting 7 rides.

Have to ask and I have no complaints but what is Paul Hurry's average?

I have difficulty seeing that is below Dave's.

If Max Clegg's come in on his 2016 10+ average what should Paul's come in on? A multiple of his last Elite League average (3.91) If you just double it to get a PL average then do the same again to get a 2017 NL average I would have thought that he would be closer to 15 than 6.5, even after allowing for not riding for in a league for at least 5 years and gaining a legit % reduction.

Just curious how it was calculated and why he is in but riders like Richard Hall & Harland Cook to name but a few are not?

Any one know or can say?