British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2017

To be fair to you Gavan the Poole fans your referring to are getting more and more jumpy about any comments, rather hilarious reading there retorts and if I'm being honest totally overreacting at almost anything they disagree with , it's the usual 2 suspects although they seem to have gained another disagreeable individual who used to be not at all blue tinted but has become more and more so recently!! Gave me grief for an off the cuff remark about someone brown nosing but just click the eejits on ignore now!!

all I did originally was ask are they worried about Kurtzs form. I.e wins it last year and 7th this year. It's a question that can be debated yet for whatever reason they can't do it!

all I did originally was ask are they worried about Kurtzs form. I.e wins it last year and 7th this year. It's a question that can be debated yet for whatever reason they can't do it!

Coming on to the Somerset thread looking for sympathy are we? Don't worry, it won't be long before you are getting wound up on here too. Starman posts on here fairly frequently.

Coming on to the Somerset thread looking for sympathy are we? Don't worry, it won't be long before you are getting wound up on here too. Starman posts on here fairly frequently.

looking for sympathy? From who and for what? I asked about Tungates form and had perfectly reasonable answers. On the Poole thread 3 of their fans spoil for an argument.

No idea what you mean about sympathy!!!

• Like 1

Yes he does............unfortunately, he hardly ever comes to the track mind, but knows all about everything. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

He won't get sympathy anywhere he goes on here. He's made a massive rod for his own back with his anti Poole stance. Old saying, what goes around comes around.

Really looking forward to the double header.. No matter who goes to the OTA, you will be hard to beat.

He won't get sympathy anywhere he goes on here. He's made a massive rod for his own back with his anti Poole stance. Old saying, what goes around comes around.

Really looking forward to the double header.. No matter who goes to the OTA, you will be hard to beat.

You do realise the majority of Speedway fans dont give a monkeys whats put on here?

• Like 2

You do realise the majority of Speedway fans dont give a monkeys whats put on here?

No they don't but its true. They will be hard to beat at the OTA.

Why not welcome newish members on the Somerset forum, like it says it is a forum! Gavan can get a bit excited at times but can debate

• Like 1

Why not welcome newish members on the Somerset forum, like it says it is a forum! Gavan can get a bit excited at times but can debate

Mate Gavan cannot debate he doesn't know the meaning of the word.. ;)

I jest sommelier. Gavan provides decent debate, but is slightly vulnerable to a little bit of winding up, especially where starman and Shov are concerned! :)

I jest sommelier. Gavan provides decent debate, but is slightly vulnerable to a little bit of winding up, especially where starman and Shov are concerned! :)

Get on with ya. Gavan cannot debate, he clearly hasn't got the brains to debate. He can try and debate with none Poole fans. If we dont agree with him he doesn't like it and makes it known..

Edited by Starman2006

Why is it that January through to March seems to suddenly slow down? The close season seems to speed along nicely up to Xmas, but now it feels like the brakes are firmly on!

So, to pass another incredibly boring Saturday evening, just wondered if any Somerset fans wanted to look back on the historic season that has just ended from ror the Rebels, and reflect on some personal favourite moments.

Danny Kings's high speed coming together with Charles Wright in heat 5 of the Ipswich match in April.

The incredible stormy weather during the Peterborough match in June. Fence panels blowing off, narrowly missing supporters on the home straight. I've heard of rain causing a track inspection, but not high winds!

What about Ryan Fisher passing Simon Stead in the pairs meeting, waving to the Edinburgh fans as he did so!

Fisticuffs between Jake Allen and Matej Kus in heat 15 of the excellent meeting with Newcastle in July.

Rohan Tungate"s amazing 'wall of death' in the superb heat 15 of the semi final first leg against Ipswich. The conclusion of which almost produced more fisticuffs between an enraged Josh Gracjzonek and a stricken Ben Barker, whose boot was literally hanging off.

And of course the emotional joyous scenes as the Rebels clinched the Premier league title against Glasgow in October.

Come on Rebels fans, or indeed any other fans who visited the OTA, give us your memories and stimulate some conversation.