British Speedway Forum

Rye House 2017

That was last season, not this season, I know it's months not years, but maturity can and does sometimes just "kick-in"

Hopefully prove people wrong including me as he has talent just his temperament that is suspect but he is still young ,still no excuse the way he behaved but with experience hopefully the maturity follows.

• Like 1

No issues with Josh Bates at Coventry last season and to be honest I'm a huge fan of his now. Also I see this winter his took his fitness seriously so he seems to have matured. Hopefully he'll get a premiership spot soon enough, he could improve his average.

Sorry Rye House fans back to you....

• Like 1

Team has been settled for months. Let's just get on with it

Nothing wrong with discussion on a forum.

Seeing teams declare their pairings for the pairs now, I wonder who we'll go with. I know Eddie starts the season as number one but I'd personally go for Bomber and Nicholls assuming is two from the top three.

Nothing wrong with discussion on a forum.

Seeing teams declare their pairings for the pairs now, I wonder who we'll go with. I know Eddie starts the season as number one but I'd personally go for Bomber and Nicholls assuming is two from the top three.

Me to Ed has never gone great round Somerset and that was at a lower level

Well having seen the "stadium" lets hope Bob the Builder takes ecstasy, as the work has started but not definitely finished.

Don't panic. Still another 10 days until blast off.

Reminiscent of an episode of Car SOS, shedloads of stuff on the "To Do" list as the clock ticks down then a frenzy of activity at the eleventh hour and all is well for "The Reveal".

The place will surely be rammed out on the 1st April and it must harm the credibility of the Promotion if they are unable to cater for that.

Reminiscent of an episode of Car SOS, shedloads of stuff on the "To Do" list as the clock ticks down then a frenzy of activity at the eleventh hour and all is well for "The Reveal".

The place will surely be rammed out on the 1st April and it must harm the credibility of the Promotion if they are unable to cater for that.

Hopefully they will have sufficient turnstyles open in order to get the fans into the stadium within a reasonable time so that the start time of the meeting is not delayed.

COVENTRY are pleased to add another Challenge match to their schedule with a visit to SGB Premiership newcomers Rye House now agreed.

The match at Hoddesdon will take place on Saturday May 6 (7pm), which was a previously scheduled date for a league encounter between the clubs.

And it is set to be a major Coventry re-union as four of the Rockets team have ridden extensively for the Bees during their careers.

Chris Harris (2004-10, 2012, 2014-16), Scott Nicholls (2005-07, 2009, 2012-13), Edward Kennett (2009-12) and Stuart Robson (1995-6, 1998-2004, 2013, 2015) all have strong connections with the club, whilst at reserve Robert Branford is a former member of Coventry Storm in the National League.

As with the match at Wolverhampton on April 10, Rory Schlein will be appearing in the Coventry team in place of Kenneth Bjerre.

We would like to thank Steve Jenson and all at Rye House for their help and co-operation in arranging this fixture.

Share This: Facebook Twitter

• Like 1