British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2017

New merchandise unit outside the den also new unit on back straight for food drink outlet extra lighting on track new polly foam safety fence coming this week track has been taken down to the base and third bend been dug up and relayed which should take away the dip now just awaiting new top surface a few other but the club will announce them when ready

• Like 1

Good to hear of the new merch unit. The concept of having everything as you come into the Den was good but lack of space was a killer. Hopefully there will be room to sit and have a bite to eat and drink a pint without blocking things up. :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Edited by tyretrax
  • Like 2

New merchandise unit outside the den also new unit on back straight for food drink outlet extra lighting on track new polly foam safety fence coming this week track has been taken down to the base and third bend been dug up and relayed which should take away the dip now just awaiting new top surface a few other but the club will announce them when ready

As Tyretrax says good news about the merchandise unit as the Den really is too small for everything they had in it last year. Should mean the hall of fame boards are more visible as well

I thought Stuart had got rid of the dip in the track last year but obviously not if they've dug it up. Only a few weeks to go now, can't wait :cheers:

• Like 1

is that a paid advert ?

yawn

Subscribers in Scotland don't seem to get their copies until Monday so spill the beans - its becoming a joke - what is the incentive to subscribe??

do what I do , get your local newsagent to get it for you , mine's is there every Thursday morning , even during the festive period

Get my SS by Friday every week except when English Bank Holiday no complaints from me.

Reading the complaints on this forum , especially over the festive periods , about their Speedway Star being days late puts me off ever getting a subscription . I'm quite happy picking mine up on a Thursday on my way to work .

yawn

do what I do , get your local newsagent to get it for you , mine's is there every Thursday morning , even during the festive period

Again you pay full price - subscribers get a discount but get 3rd class service - if they can deliver to newsagents in Paisley on a thursday why not houses its not rocket science??

• Like 2