British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2017

i,d love to sign for glasgow myself but there are a few things that need to be put in place first . does greg really , really , really want to sign for glasgow and ride in the 2nd tier of speedway . no i thought not .

do as i say , not as i do .. looks like the spin is on overload at millionaire row . cash must be getting thin now lol . what next . tomas gollob ?

This is something that you quote on a regular basis it seems that you are wishing that this is the case but sadly for you everything is fine in gods country.

• Like 1

If he is that much in love with Glasgow and their fan base, I suggest the ideal opportunity for him is available on March 12th.

I'm sure the Ben Fund organisers would welcome him with open arms :t:

Excellent , Greg riding for nothing yeah that's going to happen, crikey the bloke doesn't even want to ride for his country now.

• Like 3

If he is that much in love with Glasgow and their fan base, I suggest the ideal opportunity for him is available on March 12th.

I'm sure the Ben Fund organisers would welcome him with open arms :t:

time to put it to the test greg , ask glasgow/bspa/scb for an invite . that will double the gate easy .

This is something that you quote on a regular basis it seems that you are wishing that this is the case but sadly for you everything is fine in gods country.

how regular is regular 2/3 times ? cant be any more than that , cannit ? aye , everything is well in gods country aka cumbria .

Edited by jenga

Greg said that if he has no commitments elsewhere, especiallt Poland, he would love to come. Go onto Glasgow Facebook and watch the interview for yourself.

Such flattery :D So like going up to a girl in a club at midnight and saying, "If all the good looking girls are gone at 4am when they close I'll take you home love" :rofl:

Speedway Anoracks are a good catch, excellent numerical skills, able to listen to inane tripe for hours on end, don't mind waiting for hours for something to happen, have a very loose definition of glamour......low maintence.

Everything over in 1 minute or 15 minutes, their choice. :P

• Like 2

Everything over in 1 minute or 15 minutes, their choice. :P

think of the foreplay though with all the 'gardening at the gate' before tge 'race' starts 😲
  • Like 3

Then "going" too soon.........getting a warning........and having to start all over again......lol

Or coming to tapes with the wrong helmet cover on (or none at all!!!) and having to get your mechanic to change it for. I don't think we should mention trying to use the wrong gate position!!! :rofl::rofl:

• Like 6

its even worse when you are substituted for a better rider ! ouch .

talking from personal experience there are you j? 😢
  • Like 1