British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2017

My friend and long time (from 1946) Glasgow supporter Vic Vanni passed away on 2nd January. The funeral is on Tuesday 10th January at Linn Crematorium at 10:a.m. No flowers please. Announcement is in the Herald today. I'd appreciate if anyone who knew Vic could pass this on. We've stood with the same crowd for 30 years and unbelievably I don't know any surnames. Thanks

• Like 1

Yes, he smells the easy money. No fool Grin.

What a surprise the Daily Scum putting together a totally made up headline.

"WC Greg Hancock wants to sign for Glasgow" - he said nothing of the kind.

Very very shoddy journalism but no shock there.

i,d love to sign for glasgow myself but there are a few things that need to be put in place first . does greg really , really , really want to sign for glasgow and ride in the 2nd tier of speedway . no i thought not .

do as i say , not as i do .. looks like the spin is on overload at millionaire row . cash must be getting thin now lol . what next . tomas gollob ?