British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2017

Needs a rule change though as Harris is currently ineligible as his average is above 6.

I would suggest maybe there will be, Bridger has said he wants to ride PL and his average is over 6, so maybe they'll change it so riders like him can drop down?

I was thinking you would have some teams built to 41 and others built to 42.5.

Need to go with same average for all teams (all no.7 same average or same team total average with different averages for no.7's). :cheers:

Thats OK, a Brit fixed at No7 on a 3 point average, then 38 points for the rest. The problem is that most No7s from this season are on a false average, due to their protected status, so I would like to see some flexibility on that 3 points

I reckon from the latest post on Twitter that Glasgow will be lining up in the Elite League next season. Room for Harris, Lawson, Summers and Bach if that is the case!

Maybe in 2018........

I really don't understand what they've put on the speedway gb website, only had 2.5 to play with.... they seem to be talking about a minimum average of 2 but I don't quite understand it.

New NL riders come in on a 3 still, just the likes of Nathan Greaves 2.65?! (i think) and Josh Bailey 2.05 have these averages, minimum is 2 for last years draft riders who didn't achieve a 3.