British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2017

Beginning to sound like the Panters!!

Yup as soon as the name Grondal was mentioned !

• Like 1

How about -

Sedgemen - 7.60

Newman - 6.31 out

Scott Nicholls - 9.23

Emil grondal- 4.39

We'd have 3 proper heat leaders then and in Cameron a very capable no.4! Grondal will score 3/4/5 like Newman has been but scott will way outscore sedge home and away! 3 riders fighting for the no.1 jacket by the end of the season too!

If Scott has too many continental commitments then maybe kennett? Not as favourable choice for me but he does ride Ipswich well!

I may be being a little harsh wanting to drop these guys but the way I see it is every year we keep faith with riders and the teams that make the tough calls win silverware!

not allowed as not like for like.

Cant just take the combined averages. If make a double change then have to come below 40.

Would need to shed about 2.50 points so would be Scott and another 2 pointer with Connor moving into the 1-5.

Dont see that as an improvement myself.

"I may be being a little harsh wanting to drop these guys but the way I see it is every year we keep faith with riders and the teams that make the tough calls win silverware!"

Couldn't say another thing more accurate about my team...

Keep faith with kyle he will come good especially if you make the playoffs he seems to rise to the occasion imo.

Whilst Kyles points return has been a little down on that hoped for/expected one thing he hasnt lacked is effort.

He has had few 'poor rides' and generally even when he hasnt scored he has been in the mix. Just that 5% something missing which will return IMO and hopefully sooner rather than later.

• Like 4