British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2017

and some lights?

Did Sandhu take the speakers too?

still both in his storage locker i reckon.

Hope that we have to find our own though - would be a travesty for Coventry to end this way.

• Like 1

Challenge against kings Lynn to kick the season off? That was the rumour at the george last night

Would definitely be good for the guys if true to get some track time with the shape being changed a bit. Wouldn't want to go straight into a league season without as much practice as possible. No buffer of the league cup to get used to it.

Challenge against kings Lynn to kick the season off? That was the rumour at the george last night

my old chap spoke to chris on saturday about that when getting his season ticket and said that chris was a bit cagey about it not wanting to give too much away but intimated that a challenge with lynn was on the cards.

Would be a great way to start the year. Have missed our proper derbies against the Stars.

I would want to go up against a full strength side even if it did mean we got beat.

Dont think it would be as much of a mis-match this year and changes would diminish the appeal IMO

• Like 3

I agree, i love going to watch the witches against Kings Lynn at saddlebow and yes an inter-league challenge would be a great starter for the season, now they have signed holder i think i may well take a couple of meetings in when i am up in Norfolk with the caravan

to everyone on here...............have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year............. :cheers: Just a thought.......March is not far away yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bob

• Like 1

I raise a glass to Witches fans and our rivals alike 🍷🍷

May the New Year be a happy and prosperous one 👍

• Like 1

happy new year to all witches fans . :drink:

A Happy and Prosperous New Year to you too Jenga.

Also A Happy New Year to fellow Witches fans and

Fans of ALL clubs.... have a safe and happy one folks.

• Like 1