British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2017

Thought I would do a bit of analysis for Mr Horne who said Ipswich were going to win at Glasgow next season [its not a joke ]. There will be 5 Ipswich team members for next season that rode at Glasgow this year. I will now list how many heats they won and rides taken Hume 0 from 4 Covatti 1 from 4 Heeps 0 from 4 King 1 from 5 Newman 0 from 5 riding at no 2 Looking at these figures we should be worried I think not

Thought I would do a bit of analysis for Mr Horne who said Ipswich were going to win at Glasgow next season [its not a joke ]. There will be 5 Ipswich team members for next season that rode at Glasgow this year. I will now list how many heats they won and rides taken Hume 0 from 4 Covatti 1 from 4 Heeps 0 from 4 King 1 from 5 Newman 0 from 5 riding at no 2 Looking at these figures we should be worried I think not

no pressure on Rory and Connor then!! lol 👍
  • Like 2

Please read my post again manse!!! Where did I say Ipswich were going to win at Glasgow??? Stop making up posts to suit yourself and stay to the facts.

Just noticed Redcar have put a decent side together with Ben Barker as a no2, good luck to him esp when he was not offered another spot at Ipswich.

Please read my post again manse!!! Where did I say Ipswich were going to win at Glasgow??? Stop making up posts to suit yourself and stay to the facts.

Just noticed Redcar have put a decent side together with Ben Barker as a no2, good luck to him esp when he was not offered another spot at Ipswich.

Be interesting in the pits at Redcar next season.

Post 796 we are going to win at your hole next year was what you said. Memory loss i think

Mr Horne has shown with almost every post on any subject that the only thing consistent is his negativity about almost everything or everyone whether Ipswich or the opposition 😲😲
  • Like 1

Mr Horne has shown with almost every post on any subject that the only thing consistent is his negativity about almost everything or everyone whether Ipswich or the opposition

Who pulled your chain ??? Never realised our conversation was anything to do with you!!! Negativity??? crap, I think the Witches team next season is the best since we went premier or whatever it is now.

I think you will find he was at number 2 as in second highest average, not racing at number 2

Well if I'm still splitting hairs, then not really, because he won't be Redcars number 2 if using speedway terms. And I dare say you are older then me, me old fruit😉

perhaps when he said 'old chap' he meant something else..... 😲