British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2017

So Danny has signed on for Coventry again next season . Didn't he say at the end of last season that he would be happy staying at both clubs .

Come on Danny you know you want to carry on being the King of Foxhall.

As I'll be a regular visitor at Foxhall next year, what's the grub like at the stadium?

I'm assuming usual Speedway rules apply, eat either before or after you're there!?

There's a Wetherspoons type pub 10 minutes walk from the track , the Golf Inn , we were there before the meeting when Glasgow were down there last season

• Like 1

Means Coventry get priority again.....

this year was fine but next could be very different....

Hope he is back with us and the fixtures are as well planned again.

Still enjoying the Spanish sunshine. I keep an eye on what's happening without posting....but mention in an earlier post of the 1970s Daily Mirror International Tournament just got the nostalgia juices flowing.

I'm guessing you've retired Snacky, I too wondered why we had been spared your pearls of wisdom lol. Good to see you still keep an eye on what's going on over here.

Ps Was my grammar ok .

I'm guessing you've retired Snacky, I too wondered why we had been spared your pearls of wisdom lol. Good to see you still keep an eye on what's going on over here.

Ps Was my grammar ok .

Corrected for errors:

P.S. Was my grammar OK?

Verdict: Must try harder!!!!!!!!!!

Full 1-7 announced before the end of the month I would reckon.

Then we can start comparing against the other completed teams and the real fun can begin. 😃😃